Status: I will update as much as possible! ~raeXlikeXwhoa

To Hell With My Pride, Let It Fall Like Rain

What Am I Supposed To Do, When The Best Part of Me Was Always You?

I walked over to where the rest of the guys-and Vicky-were standing.
"Alexi, will you sing with us?" Gabe asked. I just looked at him.

"You're kidding, right?" He just looked back at me.

"I'll take that as a not really Alex." Jack said, smirking.

"Well, I can tell you that, that is, by far, the dumbest question anyone has ever asked me. No Gabe, I won't sing with you." He frowned.

"Aw, Lexi, why not?" Alex Suarez asked.

"For one, I have never sung with anything but the radio, and two, we are going to need to do something about all of the people named Alex in this tour. I am getting a headache." We Alex's laughed and nodded.

"That we do chica. That we do." Alex Gaskarth said, putting an arm around my shoulders.

"You can just call me Papi." Alex Suarez said with a grin. Ryland smacked him in the back of his head.

"In your dreams, lover boy." That just made him laugh.

"Yes. I have frequently been called Papi in my dreams. As a matter of fact, last time, it was your mother." There was a collective 'oh!' from our rather large group of people, and then the lights went out.

"Well, I guess they're ready to start." I heard Rian say. Most of the rest of the guys-and Vicky- wandered off somewhere in first two songs. I understood where they were coming from, this being a long tour. They would have plenty of chances to see the band play. For me though, if there is a show-in-progress, I can't help myself. My feet don't like to listen.

"So, you enjoying them so far?" I heard someone ask. I turned around to find Jonathan standing behind me.

"How long have you been back there?" He smiled and raised and eyebrow.

"Wouldn't you like to know." I laughed.

"Uh, yeah. That's kinda why I asked." He laughed and walked over closer so that we didn't have to yell to be heard. I think there would be plenty of pissed off people if Jonathan lost his voice because he was participating in a rather loud conversation.

"Have you ever seen them before?" I shook my head.

"Nope. This is the first time. I hadn't really even heard anything by them before today."

"Oh, well good. We can be first-timers together." I looked at him with a 'huh' look. He just smiled and winked at me, then we watched the rest of the set in silence. When they were done, they said their goodbye's to the crowd, then walked offstage.

"Well?" Michael asked.

"It was really good you guys." We all hugged quickly and they went to their dressing room to change so they weren't totally sweaty when meeting fans. Cobra Starship's techs went out onstage to set up for their part of the show.

"You sure you don't want to sing with us, mi corazón?" Gabe asked. I nodded furiously.

"Oh yeah. I am sure." He shook his head.

"Alright muñeco. Your loss." As they went out onstage, they all gave me the little signal we came up with during the last tour. I smiled and watched them play. About halfway through their set, I started to get a really bad headache...and apparently, it showed a little more than I thought.

"Alexi, are you okay?" Jonathan asked, putting his hand on the small of my back.

"Yeah, I just have a small headache. It's not a big deal."

"Well, I'm pretty sure that standing with your ear in an amp probably isn't conducive to getting rid of one."

"Oh, look at you pulling out the five dollar word." He laughed as we walked back to Forever The Sickest Kids' dressing room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright guys, it's help time. I was wondering if any of you knew how to put a banner at the top of the page where the title would usually be. I have tried, and tried, and tried, but it won't work. If there is any info you can give me, that would be appreciated.

Title Credit:
Artist: The Script
Song: Breakeven