Status: I will update as much as possible! ~raeXlikeXwhoa

To Hell With My Pride, Let It Fall Like Rain

All You've Got To Do Is Call, And I'll Be There

After horsing around in the hallways for a second, we finally made it to the dressing room.

"So, what is the headache really about?" Jonathan asked, sitting next to me on the couch. I put my feet up, and rested my head on his lap. For some reason, it seemed like a good idea.

"Well, I don't rightly know. It just happens sometimes when I haven't had enough sugar."

"Oh, do you have diabetes?" I looked up at him and laughed. "What?"

"Well, I looked up to answer you and was looking right into your nostril." He started laughing.

"You are the most random person I think I have met in my life." I smirked.

"Is that a bad thing?" He shook his head.

"It is one of the coolest things ever." I smiled...and then realized that he was leaning down rather slowly...funny thing was-I didn't say or do anything to stop him. I just sat there and waited for his lips to touch mine. Jonathan didn't seem like the kind of guy that would do that type of thing the same day you met a person, but there we were. I was actually enjoying myself, until I realized that I wasn't ready for it. I don't exactly know what the it was, but I wasn't ready. Relationships and me didn't mesh well. The last few I had been in ended in non-flattering ways. I wasn't ready to put myself through that again.

"Jonathan." I whispered, not opening my eyes. I didn't want to know if there was a hurt look on his face.

"Alexi, I am SO sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I don't know what I was thinking. I never do stuff like that." He paused to take a breathe. "I mean, I am a good , old-fashioned southern boy." At that point, I could do nothing but laugh. He looked at me as if I had kicked his dog.

"You don't think I'm a good, old-fashioned southern boy?" I sat up and hugged him.

"That is exactly what I think you are." I felt his arms wrap around me.

"Well then, may I tell you that you smell like a flower ma'am." I laughed separating from him a little so I could look at him.

"Velvet Tuberose to be exact, sir." He smiled and pulled me back into him. I sat there for a while, because, truth be told, he didn't smell too bad either.

"We should probably get back out there." I said. "Your set should be starting soon." He nodded and we both stood up.

"Is your headache any better?" Jonathan asked, sounding like he was going to add something.

"Yes Jonathan, I wouldn't miss your set for anything." He smiled.

"Anything?"

"Okay, well, if Denny's was having a huge deal, then maybe." I smirked, knowing that would hit home.

"Dang, if Denny's was having a huge deal, I would miss my set." I laughed and we headed to the door. We were almost to it when Jonathan took my hand. When I looked at him, he was smiling at me, almost as if to ask if it was alright. I just smiled back and we walked back towards the stage. When we got there, Vicky seemed to be the only person to look at me funny...which meant, that she had obviously saw something. Just as we suspected, Cobra was on their last song. When it was over, they all waved and walked off the stage. K-Durrty and his rowdy bunch-a helpers all filed onto the stage to set up Forever The sickest Kids' things. The boys all gave me hugs before they went on: Jonathan's lingering a little longer than the rest.
I watched from the side of the stage for their whole set. The amount of energy that those boys put into a show is crazy. I totally understand how they have such devoted fans.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Cred!
Artist: McFly
Song:You've Got A Friend

So, this song sounds like it should totally be in a Grease movie-one of the sappy love scenes-but I am in love with it.

The question from the last chapter is still out there. I would really like to give you guys some eye candy, banner style, but I am too something to understand how to do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

~raeXlikeXRawR

ps: comments are always taken to heart. I love getting them, and returning the gesture :)