Status: Thankyou so much for my two stars. I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed Writing!

Dreaming Away Reality

Chapter 10

Image

You no longer need the solace of dreaming, or the perfection of the famous.

Yet sometimes, unexpectedly you find yourself being pulled back inside you mind.

You scream curses at the bemused characters inside your head, as you long for a freedom from then. Instead of a saviour, they become a captor, as you struggle to break from their grasp.

You have found the joys of life, and now you never want to go back.

You sometimes find yourself reminiscing about those days, but now you want it to stop.

Because it's starting to scare you.

There, you said it, out loud.

Because in reality nothing can live up to that.

And you are starting to hate, to detest, to loathe the feeling of disappointment when Dill can't live up to your dreams.

Because, let's face it, nothing can. No one can.

Not even the elite popular people can.

Not even the pop stars can.

Heck, not even you can.

Yet you still want it.

So much.

And you love Dill so much, and you despise yourself for thinking these thoughts.

You find yourself curled up in a ball sobbing your heart out for what your life never will be, never was, never is and never can be.

You do want to be happy, but you just can't let yourself.

You can't let go, you can't live.

And you don't know what to do. You stumble onwards, with brief happy times.

And life owes you nothing, and your dream world does.

It has come to a time for you to decide, life or dreams. You can't have both any more, your heart won't allow it.

But what will you choose?
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long, but for now i think that's the end and i will work on a sequal if you guys want one?? thankyou so much for reading, i am so proud of my story and it means the world to me that i am not the only one reading it. Love you all. drop me a comment if you have time <3