Status: Thankyou so much for my two stars. I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed Writing!

Dreaming Away Reality

Chapter 5

Image

You smile at the guy lying in the snow below you. He licks his lips as if he is nervous, before wincing, and holding his wrist.

'You probably twisted it while falling down the slope, by the way you dropped this', you say handing him his glove. 'Now let me have a look at it' after inspecting it you report 'It should be OK, it will just ache a bit.'

He smiles at you gratefully, 'well then' he states, 'maybe I should be skiing with such a skilled medical person.'

You laugh, and offer out your hand to help him up.

'Who are you with though'

Your brain thinks through the scenario's.

'I'm with my best friend and her fiancée, I decided they would be happier alone, I hate being a third wheel'.

He smiles at you sympathetically, 'well then, you definitely have to stick with me, I'm Nick, what's your name?' he asks

'Sonny' You say. 'Race you to the lift!' you exclaim, and swish gracefully down the slope, executing the perfect turns, and a most incredible jump at the bottom.

You let your mind carry you to later that evening, where you are dancing at a night club.

You dress yourself in a sexy black dress, and some killer heels that you walk and dance in incredibly. Your hands wind around Nick Jonas' neck, you fingers fiddling with his soft curls.

You shiver as he wraps his hands around your waist, and a slow song comes on, like in a movie.

You content yourself with staring into his glittering blue eyes, which sparkle under the lights of the night club.

You lean further towards him, every sense on fire.

You blink delicately, and open your eyes once more to enjoy his perfect face before a perfect kiss when you gasp.

His eyes have changed, they are a sea green.

....

You awaken in an instant, and notice drearily that the credits of the movie you put on to not watch are playing.

What is going on, you wonder. That has never happened before.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3