Status: Thankyou so much for my two stars. I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed Writing!

Dreaming Away Reality

Chapter 7

Image

You find yourself after school sitting in Dill's vintage car, on your way to his studio, which is apparently 'just down the road from his house'.

He is telling you about how he bought his car because it 'was so beautiful'.

'you seem to have a habit of picking up and photographing things which you think are beautiful' you say, surprising yourself with speech.

He turns his head to look at you, grinning.

Oh no, I wasn't saying, that I, that you picked me up' you say realising what you just said, embarrassed.

He cuts you off by laughing, a roaring laugh that instantly makes your heart glow a little, and smile.

'We're here by the way', he says pulling into an old abandoned car park, with a small old cracked white building standing in the corner.

'it just smiles at you' he says simply.'

Your about to question his statement, when you look towards the building, and as with eyes anew, you see what he means, the building sort of glows with beauty.

You stand there mesmerised, until Dill grabs your hand laughing again, pulling you towards the hut.

....

You watch as he images slowly appear, in the various trays, lit by a small red light, so as not to ruin the images.

As you wonder around you notice scattered images of you.

You stop by a particularly seemingly colourful image, and you watch mesmerised, and it comes into focus, in a sepia shade.

'But it looked so colourful' you wonder out loud.

'Well that's the beauty of it', Dill says, stepping behind you quietly. 'There are a lot of colours that make up those seemingly plain colours. You can't notice them, unless you really look. Its like looking at a soul.

You turn around to face him, giggling.

'Now I know your crazy' you say, laughing and tumbling outside into the sun, blinking your eyes, as they adjust to the contrast in lights.

'oh I'm gonna catch you, he says, running out after you.

You gallop into the fields behind, running through the rough corn fields, when he suddenly collides into you, piling on top of you, pushing you to the floor.

'Ow' you state, momentarily confused, as you lift you hand to your cheek, pulling it away glistening with a thin layer of blood.

'oh my god!' he says shocked, 'i'm so sorry!'

'You are so un-romantic!' you laugh, as he pulls out his camera to picture the most unperfect dream you could have hoped for.

yet, you quite like it..
♠ ♠ ♠
<3