Status: I will update when my story the Rev's a daddy has the same amount of chapters.

Daddy's little angel

Phone Call

"Beers in the fridge" I told the guys as they came into the house.

Today the guys and I decided to start writing some new songs for the new album. We already have a name for the album, it's Guenna be called city of evil.

"Hey, Brian you have a missed call on your answering machine" Johnny shouted from the kitchen.

"I do" I asked and got up off of the couch I was laying on and walked into the kitchen and looked at the phone and sure enough I had a missed call.

You have one missed call.

"Hello this is Mrs.Kinsman from social services. I'm calling to inform you that Miss.Michelle Dibenedetto has passed away leaving your four year old daughter Alexis Summer Haner in your care. If you'd like to take custody of your daughter please call me at, 238-987-6661 or if you'd like to put your daughter up for adoption dial this number 345-678-8875. Hope to hear from you soon. Have a nice day." end missed call.


'What the fuck' was repeating in my head as I stared at the machine.

"Holy shit dude I never knew you had a daughter" Jimmy said, his eyes wide with shock, just like everyone else in the room.

"I-I didn't know ether"

"Didn't Michelle cheat on you" Zacky pointed out.

"Well yeah, but. I don't know what to do. I mean what if the kid is mine and I let her get put into a home. That would make me a bad person wouldn't it" I asked the guys.

"Why not just get a blood test and see if she is your kid" suggested Matt.

"That's probably the only option I have" I told the guys as I grab the phone and start dialing the number to social services.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think? Should I keep writeing?

please leave a comment.