Status: I will update when my story the Rev's a daddy has the same amount of chapters.

Daddy's little angel

Daddy's right

Alexis's pov

After spending a few hours with auntie Val I started to get really bored and decided that hanging with daddy would be funner.

"What you up to" I asked my daddy as I walked up to him.

"I'm just writing out some notes" Daddy told me as he started to write more scribble note onto a funny looking white paper with lines across it.

"Looks confoosing" I said and tried to get a better look at the funny scribbles that were on the paper.

"You'll learn it eventually" daddy said reassuringly and patted me on the head.

"And if you don't you could always pay someone to read it for you" The one I think is uncle Jimmy told me.

"How do pay? I no got any money" I told him trying to be serious but failed miserably because uncle Jimmy laughed at me.

"That's where your dad comes in handy" uncle Jimmy told me as he leaned back into the couch.

"Jimmy stop corrupting my daughter an go do something constructive" Daddy said looking up and glaring at uncle Jimmy.

"Fine I will, Come on Alexis let's go throw rocks at daddy's car" uncle Jimmy said then picked me up an we headed to the front door.

I heard daddy running after us and uncle Jimmy closed the door in daddy's face. But he threw it open again and pointed a finger at uncle Jimmy.

"If you get so much as a scratch on my truck I swear to god I will make sure you will never have kids" Daddy shouted.

Uncle Jimmy just laughed at daddy and and turned to him.

"Find then were going to the park" Uncle Jimmy said then started to carry me to the park.

"Daddy was right" I said as I looked down then back up at uncle Jimmy's face. He looked at me quizzically.

"What's he right about" uncle Jimmy asked me as he looked back up to see where he was going.

"Your as tall as a giraffe" I told him.

Uncle Jimmy busted out laughing and I let out a giggle too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again grammer's supposed to be messed up, remember Alexis is only four years old, an can't talk as good as a fourteen year old.

Please leave me a comment.

Kiss it