Status: Finished

I Won't Forget You

001

“So when are we performing?” CC asked Bret lazily as he took a sip of something that smelled vile out of a darkened container.

“In ‘bout an hour.” Bret replied as he shot a glance at the clock and fixed the bandana in his hair for what seemed like the millionth time. “Are you ready to rock?” Bret asked with a grin on his face, both Rikki and Bobby chuckled at that but didn't let a word escaped their lips.

"Am I ever not ready to rock?" CC answered a smirk playing on the corner of his lips.

"CC does have a point." Bobby answered as Rikki just shook his head.

"You know we probably should get backstage, our hair won't do itself." Rikki said, earning groans from all the other band members.

"Yes Rikki dearest." CC sneered at him which earned him a smack on the backside of the head courtesy of Bret.

"You may not like it but he is right." Bobby answered as he stood up from the creaky, rotten, sex stained couch.

"C'mon, let's go." Bret said as he stood up and nearly tripped over CC's guitar which was lying on the ground, as usual.

"Do we have to?" CC moaned, if there ever was a queen rock star it must've been CC because let me tell you, if he didn't get his way he'd be in a foul mood for the rest of the night.

"Yes, now get up before we fire you." Rikki said jokingly earning a laugh from Bobby, CC rolled his eyes obviously not happy with the way that this was going, stood up and put the cap on the vile smelling liquid.

"Dude what the hell is that?" Bobby asked as he got a whiff of the liquid and barely managed to hold back a gag.

"I don't know, but it tastes pretty damn good." CC answered as he began to examine the bottle, trying to find a label.

"You don't know what it is, so you’re drinking it." Rikki said slowly in astonishment while CC nodded his head vigorously.

"Here pass it." Bret said while he rolled his eyes, CC obeyed and gently threw the bottle to Bret who caught it and then began to examine the label while CC put his guitar ever so gently in the case. Then shut it gently, not wanting to harm his precious guitar or its case.

"So are we ready to go?" Bobby asked after a moment brushing his pin straight black hair out of his face.

"I don't know Dall but I sure am." Rikki said, as he began to slowly walk towards the door while Bobby followed him.

"Guys, hurry up, we still need our hair done." Bobby said trying to whine as much as he possibly could. "Bret just leave CC here so that at least most of us are ready on time." He added after a moment as CC picked up his guitar case and shot a dagger look at Bobby and Rikki.

"Fine, let's go." Bret said shortly and that was the end of that.

Well they got to backstage a little while later and earned dagger looks from there manager and the stylists. The stylists quickly worked there magic on their hair and then they were quickly shoved into rooms along with the clothes that they were expected to wear. The
bandana that Bret was wearing in his hair caused quite a controversy with the stylists.

"No you cannot wear that in your hair out there." The stylists paused a moment and gestured furiously to the stage where the roaring of fans could be heard. "On stage, no I forbid it!" She said furiously shaking her head as her bleach blonde hair flew everywhere.

"Honey, I can do whatever I want if it weren't for me you wouldn't have a job." Bret replied icily earning a dagger look from the stylist and CC in the background who was wide eyed and shaking his head and running forward to save Bret and the stylist.

"Hey baby don't listen to him. How about me and you have a little fun after the show?" CC said almost gasping for breath, the blonde looked annoyed and first but then when she saw CC her face brightened and she began to twirl her hair eagerly.

"That sounds good to me." The girl answered as CC gestured for her to lean forward which she eagerly did. He whispered something to her and she whispered something to him. He kissed her on the cheek before she scampered off.

“You’re such an ass.” Rikki’s voice said from behind CC. Both Bret and CC let out chuckles as Rikki walked by, smacking CC on the head.

“How am I an ass? All I did was get a friend.” He said dragging out the word, “and a band mate out of trouble.” He gave Rikki an innocent look, or as innocent as CC could possibly get.

“Yeah right that’s a bunch of fucking bullshit and we both know it.” Rikki replied. “You’re just doing it so you can get fucking laid dude.” He added after a moment. CC opened his mouth about to reply as Bobby walked into the room.

“Guys are you ready? I think we’re about to go out on stage.” Bobby said a tech person called out to them, letting them know that they had about five minutes before they had to be onstage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay for writers block gone!!
I'm not sure about it.
So tell me what you think?
Pleassee?