The Disneyland Chronicles: Volume I: Tomorrowland

Prologue

Caroline had never been to Disneyland before and she did not see what the point was. She grew up on classic Disney cartoons but she never cared about going to a park based off of them. Her parents were excited to go and were hoping she would be too but as they got up that morning Caroline still did not care.

The Hinson family entered the park and took in the sights and sounds; all filled with the magic created by Walt Disney and the millions of fans. It was eight in the morning and already the park was highly populated. Caroline looked around with an unimpressed expression on her face. Her eyes finally landed on her parents with a pleading look as if to say ‘why are you we here?’

“Caroline you need to experience this place and remember doing so. The last and first time we were here you were four and hardly remember anything,” informed her mother. Caroline sighed.

“How come my dear brother doesn’t have to be here?” she asked.

“Because he has a job,” said her mum. Caroline sighed again.

“Where to first?” she asked looking at the map, which was unneeded for her father was already heading off a direction.

“Tomorrowland!” he yelled over his shoulder. Caroline glanced at her mum who nodded and they followed after him.
♠ ♠ ♠
The start of my new story. I had this idea in my head for about a month now and it wasn't until yesterday that I actually started writing it down. I will continue my Crique Du Fear story and hopefully finish it soon.

Thank you for reading, comments are appreciated.

-Charlotte