The Disneyland Chronicles: Volume I: Tomorrowland

Chapter Four: Life as a Female Hostage

It was about an hour later when the Captain returned. He returned to the sight of his crew guessing riddles. Let’s just say he was not amused. Norton was bruised badly and had a bleeding split lip and when he was shoved in the cell, he groaned and turned over so he was leaning on the wall.

“Here,” said Caroline handing him his rag back. He gave a weak smile before applying pressure to his bloody lip. He winced a bit but left it there.

“What happened?” asked Shiva putting a comforting hand on his shoulder. Caroline couldn’t help but notice they had a bit of a connection deeper than captain and crew member.

“We are staying in here and the rest of the base are going to attack within the week,” he said.

“You mean they aren’t going to do anything to us, that is highly suspicious,” said Shiva.

“When we talked there was something behind his voice, he has other intension but I don’t know what he is up to,” said the captain.

“So we just have to wait?” asked Parker upset.

“There isn’t exactly anything else we can do,” Norton said. The crew fell silent and they just sat there trying to think of all the possible things the Sixth Lord can do to them.

It was ten minutes later they heard footsteps coming down the corridor; the sound echoing off the metal walls that made the sound of impending doom for someone in the prison.

As expected, the door that contained the crew opened and a group of four Soldiers stood there. Without a word they quickly went in and grabbed Caroline and Shiva, leaving the men to be held back by the other two guards.

“What are you going to do with them?” asked Captain Norton. The Soldiers remained silent and left once the girls were out of the cell. The door shut and Caroline could not help but groan.

“Why me again?” she asked. She glanced at Shiva and saw her trying to look strong but her eyes held fear. We were walked down another corridor and led to a room. It was dimly lit with some red and orange lights and there were two beds in there with a door on the other side of the room and a floor length mirror. They were, of course, shoved into the room and the door was shut behind them and they heard a lock click.

“Well this is not what I was expecting,” said Shiva looking around.

“I think it is about to get worse for us,” Caroline said as she opened the door. It was a closet and on the inside were two very revealing outfits and gave Caroline a bad feeling.

“Oh no, I think I have an idea about what is going on,” said Shiva when she looked in the closet. They heard footsteps and the door lock clicked and swung open. There stood the Sixth Lord himself. The two girls held their ground and stared at him as he entered the room and the door shut behind him.

“Hello ladies,” he said with a happy tone, “you might have caught on to what we have planned for you, but just to make sure I’ll tell you. As you may or may not have noticed there are no women on our base, so when two lovely ones, such as yourselves, we can’t pass up the opportunity. So get into your new uniforms and make yourself presentable. I’ll be sending two guards over in half an hour and you will be ready.”

The Sixth Lord then left with a smile on his face and Shiva and Caroline looked at each other.

“Do we?” asked Caroline looking at the outfits.

“Do you want to find out what they will do to us if we don’t?” asked Shiva. Caroline nodded and they grabbed their new outfits and regretfully put them on. They looked exactly the same just different colours. Caroline’s was red while Shiva was wearing purple. They found a brush and they fixed their hair and sat down on their beds.

“So when is the rest of the base suppose to get here?” asked Caroline staring up at the ceiling.

“Soon, or someone will pay,” responded Shiva. The door then unlocked and opened. Two guards came in and dragged the two girls out of the room and towards the room where the Sixth Lord was.

“We need a plan to get out of here,” said Norton, “the base is coming today, that was our plan, and we cannot be in here when they do. We also need to go get the girls.”

“Well the metal door is pretty heavy, there is no lock because they don’t think we’ll be able to open it,” said Walker.

“Okay, everyone up, we aren’t going to escape now but we need to know we have the strength to open it,” ordered Norton. They stood up and all pushed on the door; it cracked open before they stopped and sat down.

“When do we know when they have arrived?” asked Parker trying to catch his breath from opening the door.

“We will hear an explosion,” said Norton. They sat there for a while trying to come up a plan for escape when all of a sudden they heard the long awaited explosion.

“Time to go,” said Norton standing up. The others stood up and opened the door escaping out into the hallway. “This way,” said Norton motioning for the other two to follow him down the corridor.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this chapter is chapter four, not three as I had posted before and I am sorry for the mix up.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I am trying more and more to incorporate more Star Wars and Buzz Lightyear.

Thanks for reading, comments are appreciated.

-Charlotte