Caitlin's Trip

New Beginning

*approximately three years later*

"Nick, the new shipment is here, go help unload the truck," I say as I make my way across the bar to where Jimmy is helping a trainee. I can still remember when we opened this place.

*flash back*
"So what are you going to call this place." I ask looking up at the building we just rented out.
"I don't know I was thinking about Jingle Town." He says as he puts his arm over me shoulders. "Either that or The Barrio."
"As much as I like Jingle Town, I really think The Barrio is a sleeker name."
"Okay, we'll call it The Barrio but to you and me it's Jingle Town." He says smirking.
"It's home."

*end of flash back*

"Caitlin, you should go back upstairs to the apartment, I don't want you breathing the smoke." Jimmy says as he shows the trainee how to pour shots.
"Jeez just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I'm completely useless." I say rolling my eyes. "I'll supervise the unloading docks."
"Good." He says smiling as I walk to the back of the club.

*flash back*
"Umm Jimmy." I say nervously as I remember what happened with me and Miles those three years ago.
"Yeah Cait."
"I...I... I'm pregnant." I managed to stutter out.
"You're serious?" he asks looking into my eyes.
"Yup."
"That's great." He says taking my hands and kissing my lips.
"You're okay with it?" I ask in disbelief.
"Well yeah, I would have like to have waited before having kids, if we chose to at all, but it's fine."
"Really?"
"Yeah, business at the club is going well so we have nothing to worry about."

*end of flash back*

Jimmy has been so great about the pregnancy, he's come to all the doctor's appointments, he gave up drinking for the nine months I have to, started only smoking outside and he's so over-protective about me and our unborn child.
"Let's see some hustle!" I call out to the employees who are unloading the truck.
"Yes m'am." Nick says pushing a dolly.
"Nicky, I told you don't call me m'am." I say shaking my head in laughter.
"Yes, Caitlin." He says loading up the dolly.
"So how's my baby?" Jimmy asks as he wraps his arms around me.
"OUR baby is fine." I say as I kiss his lips.
"I was talking about you."
"I'm fine, stop worrying and since you won't let me work the bar anymore, you should get out there before trainee burns the place down." I say laughing.
"Oh I trust her; besides any problems she can ask Tunny." Jimmy says as he puts his hand on my stomach.
"Uh Jimmy, some biker guys just came in and they don't look all that friendly." The trainee says as he runs up to us.
"Now I really think you should go back to the apartment." Jimmy says seriously.
"Okay, you be careful though." I say heading up the stairs to our apartment.

Jimmy comes up to the apartment several hours later with a gash across his cheek.
"Jimmy, what the hell happened?" I ask as I try to see how bad the cut is.
"Uh, biker guys started a fight with the band."
"Is everything okay?"
"Yeah, no one got hurt, this was because I got knocked into a table and my cheek hit the corner." He says shrugging as we washes out the cut.
"Okay." I say pouring myself a glass of juice. A splash of water hits my feet. "Jimmy!"
"Yeah babe?"
"My water just broke." I say nervously.
"But it's not due till next month." He says just as nervously.
"I know!" I say in a slight state of panic.
Jimmy ushers me out the apartment door and into his car.