Caitlin's Trip

Attraction

Our run-away road trip continues as we drive aimlessly anywhere. Jimmy pulls up to a gas station and fills up the tank.
"Do you want to go wash up?" he asks as he grabs his bag out of the back seat.
"Hell yeah." I say as I grab my own bag. We walk into the station and Jimmy pays for the gas.
"Can we have the washroom keys?" the old man behind the counter hands him a key which is attached to a child's baseball bat.
"We only have one, unisex, five minutes maximum." He grumbles. We walk around back of the store and unlock the bathroom door. Since we only had five minutes we decided to clean up at the same time, it was understood he faced one wall and I faced the other as we washed up. I couldn't help myself so I quickly looked over at him, it was worth it, he had an awesome ass. After we both have our change of clothes on, I lean over the sink and wash my hair.
"I saw you look at me." Jimmy says smugly.
"Sorry." I lie.
"Did you see anything you liked?" he asks teasing. I shrug my shoulders.
"Wait if you saw me looking at you, then you must've looked at me." I say slowly. He smiles and nods pervertedly as he bends his head under the tap to wash his own hair. He squeezes out the excess water and spikes up his hair. I fill the sink with water and swish my dirty clothes around in it. I ring out the water and put the clothes back in my bag.
"I guess I should do the same." Jimmy says dumping his own clothes into the water.
"I think our five minutes are up." I say shrugging.
"The old man is too lazy to get out of his chair, so I'm not worried. Besides we're the one's with the bat." He says jokingly as he rings out his clothes. I apply black eyeliner around my eyes before replacing the cap. "Can I borrow that?" Jimmy asks pointing to the eyeliner.
"Umm okay." I say handing it over. He applies it generously on his upper and lower lid and passes it back. We walk out of the washroom and he takes my bag and passes me that bat.
"Return this, oh and buy food." He says reaching into his pocket and handing me five bucks. I walk into the store and put the bat on the counter and roam around the store picking up a bag of cookies, a case of cola and various chocolate bars. I walk up to the cash register to pay for the food and the old man stares at me.
"You're a very pretty girl" he says as he scans the items.
"Thank you" I say uncomfortably.
"How would you like to make some extra money?" he says raising his eyebrows.
"I'm fine thanks." I say trying to grab for the bag.
"Freebee then." He says holding the bag out of reach.
"Just give me my bag so I can be on my way." I say angrily.
"Fire-ee" he says grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the back room. I kick at him but this man was so fat it had no affect. He shoves me against the wall and I scream as loud as I can. "What's wrong princess?" he asks on mockery.
"Let me go!" I cry out. He moves a lock of hair out of my face and kisses me roughly on the lips. "Let me go!" I yell again.
"But we just got started." He whispers into my ear.
"Get the fuck off her!" I hear Jimmy's voice bellow out. I see Jimmy's fist fly into the man's temple causing him to let go of me. The man realizes what just happened and punches Jimmy in the eye. I grab a pipe off the floor and hit the man in the back causing him to fall to the floor.
"Argh, you stupid bitch." The mad yells from the floor. I can't help but wrap my arms around Jimmy.
"Let's get out of here." Jimmy says looking down at the man.
"Yeah" I say as Jimmy's hand pushes against my back lightly leading me out the door. Before we leave I grab the bag and money off the counter. Once we drive a couple of miles in complete silence I manage to say.
"Thanks for saving me."
"All in a day's work." He says shrugging his shoulders.
"No, I really mean it."
"I've grown fond of you Caitlin; I don't want to see anything bad happen to you."
"I've grown fond of you too." I say quietly, as I think about what Jimmy just said to me. I don't know why but I lean towards Jimmy and kiss his cheek gently.
"Thank you...For everything."