Status: Complete

You Ought to Smile More

Call Me Jack.

The Joker pulled out his gun as he neared the front door. He didn’t have time to use his knife on The Riddler’s henchmen. He just wanted to find Caprice and then if The Riddler was there, he could savor the moment when he took his life.

The Batman sped up and walked almost right next to him. When they reached the door, The Batman did the honor of knocking it to the ground. The henchmen on the other side didn’t stand a chance against the two men.

“Take care of these buffoons, Batsy,” The Joker said waving to him as he jogged down a hall. He remembered this place like the back of his hand and there was only one place he could be hiding Caprice…

The torture room under the house, a.k.a. the basement.

The Joker hurried down the stairs to the dark narrow hall that led to a single door. Caprice was sure to be there. He knocked the door down similar to how Batman did the front door.

There in the middle of the room sat Caprice, bound to a chair and gagged.

~*~

The cloth that was shoved in my mouth was making me gag and my eyes watered. The Riddler hadn’t come to see me in a while, but his henchmen came instead and one decided to gag me…

My tongue was tired from trying to push the rag out of my mouth and I started breathing heavily. Where the hell is The Joker?!

Just then the door was kicked down and The Joker stood there looking at me. It’s sad, but I wanted to cry in happiness when I saw him there. He checked the room quickly before jogging over to me and taking the gag out.

“Took you long enough,” I mumbled wiggling out of the ropes as he undid them.

“Beggars can't be choosers, Doll Face,” he said back with a Joker smile. But his smile fell when he gave me a once over.

“You’ve lost too much weight,” he commented.

“I’ve had bread and water once a day. How long was I here?” I asked really wanting to take a shower.

“About two days,” he said giving me his gun and pulling out his knife. So I was right about one thing, but what am I supposed to do with the gun?! The Joker didn’t take it back so I kept it just in case I needed it.

“Now what?” I asked. He chuckled and turned to face the doorless entry.

“The Riddler should be here any second and then after I kill him we can leave,” he replied watching for movement by the doorframe. Just like he said, The Riddler showed up after a minute or two and held a gun in his hand.

“You found us faster than I thought you would,” he said unhappily. The Joker laughed and stepped closer to him.

“That’s why I called in for reinforcements. What do you know? The Batman can come in handy sometimes,” he cackled. The Riddler frowned a little before becoming emotionless and raising his gun.

“It’s time to end this Joker. You and I both know we can’t stay in the same city without bumping heads. That’s the whole reason why we really stopped working together,” he explained lowly and cocked the gun. The Joker didn’t move and I started to panic. Why wasn't he trying to defend himself?!

Without thinking, I shot The Joker’s gun at The Riddler the same time he shot his own gun. Everything seemed to happen in slow motion. I watched my bullet hit The Riddler in the chest and his bullet just barely grazed The Joker’s face and was imbedded in the wall behind him.

“Oh my God,” I mumbled and dropped the gun. The Joker turned around and wrapped me up in his arms.

“I knew you would shoot,” he whispered with a giggle. I pushed him away and sent him a glare.

“You were testing me?! What if I didn’t?! You would have been killed!” I yelled. The Joker shushed me with his finger.

“But I didn’t and you pulled the trigger so everything is right again!” he clapped his hands and walked over to his ex partner. Their eyes connected before The Riddler’s rolled back into his head as he died.

“You coming Caprice?” The Joker called over his shoulder. I took a few steps with shaking legs and managed to grab his arm as he helped me up the stairs and into the main part of the house. Men were everywhere, but they weren’t dead, just knocked out. Must have been The Batman.

“Caprice.” I turned and looked to see The Batman standing behind us. He held his hand for me. I looked down at my arms wrapped around The Joker’s and then to his hand again.

“Thank you for helping find me, but I’m still going with him,” I whispered to the vigilante. His hand dropped back down to rest at his side and he nodded.

“Just know that I won’t stop coming after you two until I get you back from him,” he said gruffly.

“I wouldn’t expect anything less.” With that The Joker took me outside and we got into his truck and drove away. Back on the main road, we saw police cars whizzing past us to the house we just left behind.

I leaned back into the passenger seat and took a deep breath. The Joker looked at me from the corner of his eye and sped up to get us back to the base faster.

“I’m going to take a shower,” I mumbled once we got there. I walked past his henchmen and Doc to The Joker’s room and then into his bathroom. I quickly stepped into the hot water and washed every inch of my body. I felt dirty and sick from shooting The Riddler. I looked down at my hands and closed my eyes.

The sound of the curtain opening made me open them and look at The Joker standing there. I was about to yell at him and cover myself up, but then I realized he was lacking in the clothes department and got into the shower with me. The water began to wash the green out of his hair and I saw his natural blonde peeking through. The cheap clown makeup ran down his face and then I saw what he truly looked like, and it wasn't anything bad to look at.

“What are you doin-“ The Joker cut me off and shoved me against the wall kissing me roughly. I lost myself in the kiss and felt his hands all over me.

“Joker,” I spoke against his lips.

“Call me Jack,” he growled smashing our lips back together. I felt breathless and like I was on cloud 9. Jack’s hands ran down to my legs and lifted one up so I could wrap it around his waist.

“Jack, are we…?” I left it hanging because of my clouded thoughts, but he understood.

“I can't wait any longer,” he said against my lips and then I felt the tip of his member touch me. A shiver of pleasure ran down my spine as I anticipated what was to come.

Jack looked me in the eyes as he entered me. I let out a ragged breath and held onto his shoulders as he stretched me.

“Ngh…” I groaned into the crook his neck. Surprisingly, he took things slow and allowed me to adjust to his size. Once I felt all the pain leave, Jack picked up the pace. He began to pound me into the wall and I thought we might break the tile.

I could feel my orgasm building up and when he hit a certain spot, all hell broke loose. I screamed and bit down on his shoulder to not be so loud, but I don’t think it helped. I’ve never felt this good in my life. My walls tightened around him and Jack groaned before releasing inside me.

We stood there, my leg still around me, leaning against the shower wall. The water began to lose its warmth so we parted and got out. I gave him a small smile before putting on my underwear and his shirt. I laid down on his bed, my wet hair sprawled all around me on the pillow.

Jack soon joined me with just his pants on. He laid down next to me and we closed our eyes. It was then that I realized how right my mother was when she named me.

Caprice Alessandra Mateo, the impulsive defender.

And that’s what I did. I shot and killed The Riddler to save The Joker… I still have no idea what we mean to each other, but maybe staying with Jack wouldn’t be such a bad thing after all. It’s almost like fate decided to bring us together and put us in the oddest of situations.

I felt myself dozing off and soon I fell asleep in the arms of Gotham’s clown prince.

El Fin(:
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is late and seems rushed, but I apologize. I've been meaning to end this story for a while now and this is how it turned out. /: I'm not really happy with it, but leave me comments anyway and let me know what you thought of it. (: