Status: Complete

You Ought to Smile More

Learn When To Shut Your Trap

The Joker read over the files that his henchmen brought him. He found out everything he needed to about Caprice and smirked evilly.

“Okay boys, time to set or plan into motion. Tomorrow night, Caprice will be in for a big surprise after work,” he told them.

“What exactly will we be doing?” Doc asked. Happy was softly bouncing up and down while Grumpy stood near the door, leaning back against the wall with his arms folded in front of him.

“A business agreement of sorts,” The Joker said with a wide smile, showing off his teeth.

~*~

“Todd, I’m leaving now,” I said as I grabbed my purse and jacket. Todd stuck his head in my office and smiled.

“Sure, I’m staying after to help some of the designers with next weeks’ issue. I’ll probably get in by the time you’re asleep so don’t wait up for me.” he told me.

“Okay, be safe,” I said giving him a quick hug.

“You too,” I took the stairs down to the first floor and then went into the underground parking garage. I saw that the sun had already gone down and that the darkness was setting in.
Sticking my hand into my purse, I searched around for my keys.

Pat pat pat

I turned around hearing something behind me, but nothing was there. It almost sounded like footsteps. I moved my hand around faster in my purse trying to find my keys while speed walking to my car.

I stood next to it and finally found my keys. A loud bang echoed off the concrete walls which caused me to drops my keys. I let out a soft squeak and dropped to my knees, looking for my keys.

“Would you happen to be looking for these?” Shit! Why does he always show up when I get scared? Glancing up, I saw The Joker standing above me with my keys swinging on his pointer finger.

“Yes,” I mumbled weakly.

“Hmm? Did you get scared because of what happened last time?” he asked in a baby voice. The anger bubbled inside of me and I felt a rush of confidence.

“As if!” I snatched my keys from him and shoved him out of the way so I could get into my car. I clicked the unlock button and tried to open the door, but The Joker’s gloved hand slammed it back shut.

He had a dark scowl on his face as he stared me down.

“I don’t like that attitude of yours,” he seethed. I still felt the adrenaline flowing through my veins so I didn’t back down.

“Well you should get used to it,” I snapped at him and tried to pry his hand off of my car door handle.

My back slammed against my car door from the force of The Joker pushing me into it. I held back the groan of pain and stood back up.

“Learn when to shut your trap,” he hissed.

“Learn to stay away from people who don’t like you!” I retorted.

“You’re really starting to annoy me,” he pushed me back into the door and held his pocket knife to my neck. He licked his lips quickly and made a popping noise with his lips.

“I didn’t come here to…fight with you,” he took a deep breath and shook his head like he was talking to himself.

“I came here to make an agreement with you,” he mumbled and giggled at the end.

“You see, I’ve noticed that the Batman has taken an interest in you. And I can’t leave you alone knowing that. I want to know everything, what about you makes him so interested…” he trailed off staring at me.

“Maybe he’s attracted to you. You are bea-u-ti-ful,” he drug out the word and licked his lips again smirking at me.

“Let me go!” I yelled and kneed him in the groin. He dropped his knife and took a few steps back laughing.

“Nice one Doll Face, but don’t test my patience.” He warned, but I ignored him. I took off running while he was still trying to recover from the pain I gave him.

“Don’t try to run, it’s useless!” he called after me. How can it be useless? He’s so far behind me. I saw the exit to the garage and started sprinting which was hard considering I was in heels.

A man stepped out to block the exit and I stopped myself from running and turned around, but another man was behind me.

“Just come quietly and we won’t have to hurt you,” the one that was behind me tried to reason.

“Like hell!” I ran away from both of them, but felt another body collide with mine. I ended up hitting the concrete floor on my stomach and lost my breath for a second. A different man was sitting on my back and had my hands held behind me.

“LET GO!” I screamed and kicked around, but he was too strong to throw off of me. The other two guys helped him restrain me and carry my back to The Joker. He was leaning against my car, waiting for us.

“I told you not to run away,” he gloated. I glared at him, but he didn’t seem to notice or care enough to respond.

“Take her to the van and shut her up for me,” I struggled as the men toss me into the back of a white beat up van. The one that tackled me to the ground ripped a piece of duck tape of the roll and taped my mouth shut. I glared at all of them.

The Joker hopped into the driver’s seat and started the van. I felt more duck tape being taped around my wrists so that they stayed behind my back.

“Time to go Home boys!” The Joker laughed and peeled out of the parking garage. I closed my eyes feeling the van accelerate well over the speed limit and I noted that The Joker liked to swerve quite a lot when he drove.

“Bring her in,” The Joker commanded once the van stopped. I was led into a building of sorts and I saw a lot of men staring at us as we entered.

“Who’s this Boss?” one of the other guys asked as we walked past them. As a result, The Joker put a bullet between his eyes. I pinched my eyes closed and tried to steady my breathing. Someone was just killed in front of me!

“I don’t need to tell you guys everything that I do,” The Joker growled. I was led into a bedroom looking room where the three men left just me and The Joker.

“Don’t worry, I don’t plan on keeping you here. I just need to make a deal with you, as I said before,” he walked over to me and in a swift movement, ripped the tape from my mouth. It stung like a bitch, but I bit my lip to keep from crying out.

“Let’s get down to business,” he said taking a seat in his desk chair. I sat on his bed, not knowing what else to do.

“I want you to help me capture the Batman.”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been forever! (:
Leave a comment, Loves.

I'm working on an Edward Cullen story that Fame with Music requested for me to do. If you want, the first chapter will be up in maybe a week or less(: