story of an imperfect nymph

chapter 4

Waking up the next day was Hell. I hadn't really slept well the night before because shortly after falling asleep, my night was rocked with nightmares. I wandered downstairs and without even thinking, I grabbed a banana. My dad gave me an odd look as if to say "why are you eating that?" and I immediately went to the bathroom and threw it back up. then I got dressed without really caring, I threw on pajama pants and a tee shirt from some show I had gone to the prior week and caught the bus just in time.
*******************************************************************************************************
Riding the bus is such a joy. NOT. I get tossed around and I usually get stuck sitting somewhere near the front with the losers and band geeks. usually Bryan is on my bus, but today he must have decided to walk with our other friends: James, Mark, Olivia and Sam. Sitting on the bus, just listening to my Ipod, something hits me in the back of the head. It was a paper-airplane, until I crumpled it up and tossed it over my head without even looking back. Once we got to school, I didn't turn off my music and just walked right into the guidance office. I just sat there and cried for 3 hours and then got a pass to go home. my aunt picked me up and didn't say a word. she dropped me off at my house and I just went to bed. My mom called about 4 o' clock and asked me if I was ok and that she had gotten a call from Dr. Gustin. I said I was fine, but it was a lie. then I slept a dreamless sleep until about 3o clock, walked over to my window, noticed my moms car missing from the drive and then went back to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
eh... story of my life. i wish i could just get a pass to go home and then sleep all day.