Status: Hiatus due to dead computers and being really busy.

Alice Practice.

eight.

The day passed quietly and entered another night. An outfit had been picked out for her for the nights festivities, and welcomed her when she returned. The point of it was to lure in some stupid drunken fool, but of course. The leggings they'd picked out were faux-leather and stuck like cling wrap to her legs. She thought, with the muscle she had achieved playing softball for so long, that the article of clothing would not come past her calves, but to her surprise they slid up no problem.

The top they'd placed on her bed was simple, a black v-neck t-shirt, but it clung to her body as well. Whomever had picked out her clothes had thrown a black bra on the bed as well, one that looked like it had some extra padding. The more cleavage the better, apparently. Pulling the top over her head she sighed, eyeing the next item.

Black heels.

The peeptoe's stood at least 4 inches, and intimidated the hell out of her. It wasn't that she hadn't woren heels previously, it was the lack of speed she would have with those on her feet. What if she needed to be quick?

"Just put them on. I'm sure your legs will look even better with them on." A dark voice spoke behind her. She could just feel the evil that shot out like lightening from his damned skin. She refused to show any sort of fear for him, and held her head high as she turned to look at the demon.

Zacky smirked at her, eyeing her body, one that he'd seen before, one that still aroused him. He could help but stare at her, taking in every inch of her appeal. Once she slipped on the heels, her legs seemed to grow about a foot. At that moment, he longed to between those never ending legs.

Alaina glared at him as he eyed her up like a fresh piece of meat. The thoughts that ran through his mind absolutely disgusted her, down to the bone.

"Can you stop fucking looking at me like a pig and tell me what you're doing in here?" She asked, placing her hand on her hip. That probably didn't help her cause, seeing as Zacky's smirk only grew larger, but it was her defense.

"We're leaving soon." He spoke, walking closer. With the height she'd recently added, Alaina was only about an inch shorter than Zacky. She found him less intimidating, but not but a whole lot. If she was a fearful human, she would be shaking, but she stood strong. She shoved him away from her and walked towards her bedside table, grabbing a knife and slipping it into her pocket for emergency.

She had always been overly cautious.

"Thank you, now please, kindly, get the fuck out."

"Harsh words. Don't be rude to your elders." Alaina whipped around, facing Zacky with a stare that could kill.

"I can be rude to you as much as I please." She shot back, taking that moment as a perfect opportunity to leave. The door seemed just in reach before she was shoved against it and flipped around. Zacky's hands were on her hips in an instant.

"Get off of me, right now!" She screamed in his face, grabbing his shoulders roughly and switching places. He was now pressed against the door, his eyes widened in shock for a spilt second. Alaina reached back and grabbed her knife, quickly placing it against Zacky's throat. The knife dug into his skin, creating a thin red line. Blood peaked out between the inflicted skin, but didn't fall.

But at that same moment, she felt a jab in her heart.

Ignoring the feeling, she let her rage fuel her, and continued to press the sharp blade against him. Zacky tilted his head in amusement, watching Alaina flinch when the blade would just barely slit his skin. Her anger only grew with the frustration building within her. The blade slipped a little, and although the cut wasn't deep enough to kill(not that it could kill him anyways), he began to bleed.

The pang in Alaina's chest felt more like a stab this time. The blood in front of her sent her nerves wild. Her eyes widened in confusion. She had no idea what was happening to her.

"Your eyes are getting dark. You have been making progress." Zacky chuckled, the blade digging even deeper, causing blood to begin dripping down towards his chest. Once again, Alaina felt a stab in her chest, but ignored it.

"Haven't you noticed? Every time you injure me, you feel it as well, correct?" Alaina tried to ignore his words. Removing the knife from his throat, she replaced it in his shoulder, but immediately regretted her actions. She fell to the ground, clutching her chest. Gasps fill to the brim with pain escaped her mouth. Tears collected in her eyes, but she wouldn't let them fall.

He couldn't be right!

Zacky pulled the knife out of his shoulder without a flinch. He was quite used to pain. In fact, he enjoyed it. Leaning down on one knee, he brought Alaina's body close to his.

"Every time I feel pain, so do you my dear. We're connected forever. I changed you." Zacky whispered in her ear and left the room with a satisfied smile, knowing Alaina would not be too impressed with reality. He chuckled as she screamed in rage down the hall. Tonight would be interesting to see.

Alaina pushed herself to her feet, managing to scratch the floor beneath her. She looked down at the claw marks with no emotion. She wished those marks were on Zacky. But that would only inflict pain on herself. Another scream echoed through the room before she stormed out of it, her eyes dark and set to a glare. She couldn't believe her reality. She would never get revenge, and she would forever feel his pain.

"And if you ever manage to kill him, Alaina, Matt will be driven crazy. He changed him. He has that connection as well, like a father. The same would happen if you died to Zacky. He changed you, so his connection would be lost and his body would go mad. But it all depends on the connections you have with him." By the end of the speech, Alaina had turned around to see Jimmy standing slightly down the hallway. Her frown seemed to increase beyond what is deemed possible.

"I'm damned."

"Well, you are a demon." Jimmy chuckled and walked up to her. Placing his arms around her shoulders, he began walking with her towards the front hall. "Now let's go have a fun and malicious night, shall we?" He continued, entering the small room. The other men were waiting patiently for them in front of the door. When her eyes met with Zacky's, all rational and humane thought left her being. Her eyes turned to slits as she nodded, answering Jimmy's question.

Tonight was definitely going to be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
OHMYGOD. I UPDATED TWO DAYS IN A ROW. *claps* THAT deserves comments, for sure. ^-^
Thank you BurningAlchemist for you comment!

I came up with the idea for the chapter last night, and lets hope I stay inspired! Hah. :D

Reading over some of my stuff, my god do I mess up on words. Sorry guys. xD