Status: This is a new project, it probably won't be moving very fast! Apologies...

Prankster Princess

“What business does some clumsy new girl have at Hogwarts? You’re probably a Squib, anyway, since you’re so late, so why’d you even come in the first place?”

Those were the first words of greeting that Veronica Marie Henderson, or Vera, for short, got when she arrived at Hogwarts for first time at the beginning of her sixth year. It was a seventh year Slytherin who didn’t even bother to introduce herself. It didn’t matter to Vera - she’d been home schooled in secret since she was eleven, her parents on the run from dark wizards or witches unknown to her. Now she’s back in town, in a manner of speaking, and she’s going to get down to business tracking down those lesser evils in the world…the ones who took her younger brother from her. She’s going to find them - alone, so no one else gets hurt - and she’s going to make them pay. She’s not sure whether she’ll kill them or not, but Vera knows deep down that she has to do something or this ache in her chest will never go away. This ache that tells her she’s so irreversibly helpless. So she’s going to go it alone, and do all she can to find the dark wizards or witches unknown after she finishes her education at Hogwarts.

There’s just a few problems with that…Vera’s love for playing pranks on others…and the boy who brings that love to the forefront of her thoughts.

This boy - why, this boy is Forge Weasley, when he's being funny. His real name is George.
  1. A Nightmare of the Past
    That which deals with friendships and flashbacks
  2. The Toad-Faced Nightmare
  3. The Torrent of Tears
  4. The Tunnel Escapade
  5. Relaxing Afternoon, Yet Another Nightmare
  6. The Types of Comfort
    Sorry it's been so long - this one is kind of short, but I'm getting back into it a little now.
  7. Walking and Talking
    Bad chapter title - better chapter (I hope :D)
  8. Tainted Innocence; Guilt and Fear
    Kind of horrible chapter title. Sorry for the wait and perhaps crappiness. Kind of rated T for something that was implied in her dream.
  9. The Prank and Aftermath
  10. The "Dungeons"
    It's been a while...please read the Author's Note.