Status: this is my first story, so take it easy on me.

It's Alright, It's Ok

What the...?

There's no need to talk it out 'cause it's too late,
To proceed, and slowly,I took your words and walked away.

I stared at him. He was breaking up with me? "Look, Tasha, I love Niki,and she loves me back. I don't think that I want to be with you any more. That is my final word." and with that, Jason left the room. I was still to shocked to move.I went outside and put my head in my hands. My boyfriend was in love with my best friend?! I used to love him, but now I hated him for loving my BFF. At least I thought I hated him. I thought, At least there were plenty of other hot guys that I liked at school.
* * *
I woke up the next morning when my alarm rang."Great," I muttered,"6 AM and I am feeling like shit." My mom called from the bottom of the stairs, " Tasha, honey, you need to get up or you're gonna miss the bus" I rolled out of bed, grabbed the first pair of clothes that I saw, and threw them on. I ran down the stairs saying, " Mom, for the thousandth time, I have a car. I don't need to take the bus."
"Aren't you going to eat?" Mom said.
"Nah, at least not here." ( FYI Mom's cooking is TERRIBLE) " I think I'll stop at McDonalds on the way."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I know it's short, but I was brain dead, plus this is a story based off of lyrics and that was all that fit with that set of lyrics.