Status: Back&Ready =D .

She's Just The White Envelope Girl

Don’t Listen To The Voices In Your Head

Ash’s POV

I watched her run away. Words could not express how I felt. Alex did not need to do that to Rosalie. It wasn’t even her fault.

Furious, I turned to Alex. “Alex, how could you do that? She didn’t deserve that. She lied. She lied to cover up for me! I was the one that kissed her, not the other way around.”

“What? But, how could you? Ash, I…I love you,” she replied softly, her face softening.

What? She loved me?

“Wait, what?” I asked bluntly.

She gulped. “Ash, I love you.”

I took a minute before answering. “Well, Alex, I don’t,” I admitted and started walking away to go look for Rosalie.

○ ○

I actually didn’t know where Rosalie would be. I knew she wouldn’t go to her house, but I thought she would go to a park. I went to some near parks, but she wasn’t there. But, as I was passing by some bushes, I heard something. I got a bit closer, and I heard crying. Who is crying?

I pushed through some leaves of the tall shrub, and what I saw was a little park. It wasn’t much but grass and a small pond. Looking around, I found the source of the crying.

It was Rosalie. She was sitting down under a tree, crying. I ran to her, wanting to make her feel better.

“Rosalie, don’t believe Alex,” I panted as she looked up, tears streaming down her cheeks.

She shook her head. “No, Ash, she was right. All my old friends didn’t like me. I was never enough for my dad. I will always be the loner girl. My life is sad,” she said between her sobs.

“Rosalie, your life isn’t sad. And, you won’t always be the loner girl,” I reassured.

“Oh, what do you know about me? You think those words are going to make me feel better? Well, they don’t. They can’t cover up of what I’ve been through,” she snapped.

“Rosalie, what are you talking about?” I asked, my voice being soft and low.

She sniffed. “You really want to know?”

“Of course, Rosalie,” I answered, thinking it wasn’t going to be really big.
♠ ♠ ♠
Listen To Your Heart by The Maine.
Soo, it's short buttt i'm uploading another one(:
Comment and enjoy!
(: