Status: Back&Ready =D .

She's Just The White Envelope Girl

Nothing Good Can Come Of This

“Okay, class, get with your partners and start on it for the last ten minutes of class.”

Ash turned around and said,” Hey, European Girl, what’s up?” European Girl is his nickname for me. He said something about how Europeans don’t talk much and since I don’t, well, you get the picture. I don’t even think that’s true.

I gave him a small smile.

“Did you miss me earlier?” he asked. I don’t know how to get out of this.

“Hey, how about we get this finished by this weekend?” I asked wanting to get it done.

“Sure I guess.” He seemed a bit sad.

“BRINNGGGGGGG BRINNGGGGGG!” Finally the bell rang!

“So, after school?” he asked. I nodded for his answer.

This is not going to work.

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

“Pakaww! Rawr! Moo! Oink, Oink-”

“Will you stop it?!” I asked annoyed.

“Um, no.” I groaned.

I had to be partners with him!

“Aw, come on, let’s ditch the project and do something fun!”

“No, thanks, I actually want to pass,” I said nicely.

“But, I can get us an A like that!” he said, snapping his fingers.

“And, how is that?” I asked uninterested.

“I can do some interesting convincing to the teacher.”

“Ew, please don’t say that kind.”

“You have a sick mind,” he said, laughing.

I sighed; this is not going to work.

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

I went to my locker for first period and tried to get my stuff. But, like, I said I tried, I heard his voice.

“Hey, Rosalie, I can’t make it--” Ash started.

“Ash, I missed you!” A girl with brown hair and eyes, who was seriously tall, came running to Ash.

“Alex!” he said excitedly. Alex, I’m pretty sure, her name, catapulted into his arms.

“I thought you were coming tomorrow!” They were talking loud, but it was early, so the hallways were empty.

“I wanted to surprise you,” she said nuzzling his neck.

Uh…I feel like a third wheel. I would have left, but they were in front of my locker.

After being uncomfortable, I coughed, loudly.

“Oh, hi, sorry, I didn’t notice you there. My name’s Alex.” She stuck out her hand while I looked at it weirdly.

Being polite, I slowly shook her hand. Who knows where her hand could’ve been?

“Alex, this is Rosalie. Rosalie, this is Alex, my girlfriend.” He had a girlfriend?

“Cool name! Can I call you Rosie? You have rosy cheeks! And, you’re so small! It’s like you’re so fragile that if like someone hugs, you’ll break!” she rambled.

She, um, scares me….

“Okay, Alex, I think she gets it.” He stopped her talking.

“What was I saying? Oh. yeah! She’s my friend I made while you were gone. We have a project together. Oh! I can’t make it!” Sweet…

“Okay, no problem,” I said; I could finish the project then my plan could, maybe, work.

“Ash, don’t do this to her. She can come with us.” I could feel the ends of my mouth turn downward.

“No! No, it’s okay! I’m fine really,” I blurted out.

“I’m not taking ‘No’ for an answer.”

“But… but, I’m really busy.” My plan isn’t going to work.

“Oh, we could invite Mark! See ya later, Rosie!” She ignored me and left.

I’ll just try to leave fast.

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

The last bell rang, and I practically ran out of class.

“Rosie! Rosie! Over here,” I heard Alex. I can never run from them, can I?

When I reached her, it was her, Ash, who were holding hands, and Mark.

“So, I say we meet up at five?” Alex questioned.

Maybe I can break my hand, and then I won’t have to go with them.

“Okay, come on, Rosie,” Alex said when Ash and Mark were leaving.

“Like, go to our houses? Well, I can go by myself-”

“No, silly, you can’t go like that,” she interrupted.

“What’s wrong with the way I look?” I asked, looking down at my clothes. I was wearing an All Time Low Tee, black skinny jeans and my grey Converse.

“You can’t go like that! It’s more of a fancy place.” Fancy. I hate that.

“So, you’re going to my house! You can be my Barbie Doll!” she beamed, like, a little kid.

She has some problems. Big ones.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!!
I have another chapter almost finished.... well I don't know if it is ALMOST, but I'm working on it.
Enjoy!
Hehe Like The New Layout?
Oh & I almost forgot. The Way She Feels; Between The Trees. I know I already used this but whatever!