Hematomania

Prologue

The pain was like I was 'bonding' with Iron, my razor blade, but the rushing of the blood leaving my body was a new experience. Usually the blood flowed freely out of my body and rested on my bathroom floor but this time it was being sucked from my body.

Drunk actually by someone I thought I could tame, but I realize monsters can't be tamed. Vampires aren't safe, especially blood-lusting ones. Once they feel that uncontrollable lust for blood there's no saving them. I just thought that Daiman was different, that he could fight it.

I lay on Daiman's bed having my blood drained by him, powerless to stop him. I slowly wrapped my arms around his shirtless torso as in a hug goodbye. I thought that he would drain me dry, that there would be no blood left to spread the infection though my body. I thought that he wasn't going to stop.

Then I a muffled sob come from my neck where he was drinking from. They started to become louder as he stopped drinking and he released my neck.

"What have I done?" Daiman cried

"Dai" I tried to say but it turned out like a small moan.

He looked into my eyes his pail face flushed from my blood, tear stricken as his black tears continued to fall splashing onto my face keeping me awake.

"I'm sorry Hem" He sobbed "You have done nothing but try to help me"

"Dai" I tried again with a croaky whisper

"No Hem" Damian said "I can't let my self hurt you, not anymore. I love you to much. I'm becoming a different type of a hematomaniac."

"Daiman" I croaked louder now "Th-the t-transformation" I reminded him feeling the burning spread from my neck though my veins and nervous system.

"No, No I can't let it happen" he shook his head "you deserve a normal life"

"No. It's already started to spread" I stated

His face dropped. Sadness, worry and guilt were the only expressions for miles underneath his skin. More black tears began to fall this time with a tinge of red. He grabbed my hand and held it to his mouth as he kissed it over and over again rocking back and forth.

I just lay on his bed embracing the burn of the transformation.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story what do you thing
My friend says its a lot like her story Helena that I haven't read in my defense.

BTW Dai is pronounced day nd Daiman is pronounced Day-man