Hematomania

Chapter One

I woke up to the beeping of my alarm clock, in my lonely room in my lonely house. It was like every day since last year when my mother and father was murdered, I was not informed on how they were killed nor did I want to be.

I rubbed my eyes with my blood stained hands and got up to wash my recent bonding scars from iron my trusty razor blade my best and only friend. We've been getting closer since the 12th of June last year. Exactly 1 year ago today. I looked in my bathroom mirror in my en-suit of the room I've had since I moved to this house 10 years ago, when I was 7. My bleached blond hair had blood in it making it this nice red colour. That's when I decided that I was going to die my hair red. I opened my cabinet to reveal my many hair dies, that I decided to stock up because I love changing my hair colour.

I grabbed the red I wanted and made it up. I applied quickly and then cleaned my forehead and ears then grabbed a shower cap and put it over my head, so my hair wouldn't paint every thing it came into contact with.

I looked down at my clothes not sure what I ended up sleeping in. A black tank top and red ripped skinny jeans and of course my pentagram necklace that my mother gave be the day before she died.

'Good enough the bum around at home in', I thought.

I heard my stomach growl, I sighed and went down stairs and got something for breakfast. After scoffing down some cornflakes I put my bowl in the sink and then went to watch T.V.

I flicked through the channels there was midday news, some counseling show, and more news. I gave up turning the T.V of and tossing the remote over my shoulder. I waited for it to hit something but there was no sound. I ignored it thinking that it probably hit a pile of clothes.

I sat there for a while, but I started to feel as if I was being watched. I looked around but there was no one. I started to get anxious so I got up and started to clean.

After an hour of cleaning the house was spotless. I still felt as if someone was watching me. I then remembered that I had to wash my hair out so I went into my room locking the door then through my walk-in wardrobe locking that door than into the bathroom locking that door. I admit I was a bit paranoid but wouldn't you if you found your parents dead in their bed and it was the anniversary of the incident.

I washed my hair out and then let the water fall on my back. When I felt calm I got out then went to my wardrobe. I looked though my clothes and found the perfect out fit. A black and purple corset and then a matching skirt black leggings, nee high boots, and wrist bands.

I went back into the bathroom and got out my make up I done the usual all black makeup and then dried my hair. I deciding not to straighten it, my natural curls looked good in red. I then went to my room and got my earrings that matched necklace.

I walked down stairs and looked at the time. 4pm If I walk slowly The Dark Corner should just be opening when I get there The Dark Corner was a Gothic club that I spent most nights in.

I got some money shoved it down my bra and then left.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the beginning