Hematomania

Chapter Two

I surprisingly took longer then I thought to get there. I finally sat at my booth at 8 the waitress saw me and scribbled my usual down then 5 minutes later I was served my drink. 'Bloodine Vodka', A thick red strawberry vodka mix. I looked like real blood and kept the players away, while tasting like strawberry goodness.

I sipped it down slowly too tired to get up and dance. After half an hour I was served another drink. I took a sip looking around.

A guy who just walked in caught my eye he was inhumanly sexy, my hormones began to race as I inspected him. His hair was blueish black in the light of the bar it was probably strait black, his skin was pail, dead pail, his lips looked sexy pulled into a tight line, his eyes were closed as he inhaled he exhaled opening them and looking right into mine they were blood red.

As he began to walk toward my booth I saw his clothes, a Never shout Never tee, black skinny jeans that sagged down a bit, his converses were black, his hands were covered by pentagram fingerless gloves.

He approached my booth and asked "Do you mind if I sit with you?"

I thought for a minute he looked dangerous, but I was in the mood for dangerous. I nodded.

As he sat down I noticed and inverted pentagram around his neck with red stones at the points.

I smiled, very dangerous.

He looked at me as I took a sip of my drink.

"I'm Daiman" he said.

"I'm Hemato" I smiled

He smirked sideways, a smirk that increased my already raging hormonal rate. "Doesn't that mean blood?" he asked

"Yes" I smiled "I'm a whole new type of blood"

He laughed at some kind of inside joke, I think "Well I think it suits you."

"What does that mean?" I asked confused

"It....different. You seem ...different."

"I don't seem different. I am different"

He laughed "of course you are" smiled then waved down a waitress then ordered a drink.

--------------------------------------

I talked to Daiman until 12 and I started to feel the fatigue coming closer.

"I better get home" I told Daiman and stood up wobbling due to the amount of alcohol I had consumed.

"Yes, you better before you drink so much you can't find your way home" Daiman stood and steadied me.

"But then I would have to go home with you" I smirked firtingly "wouldn't you like that"

"I would but my house is riddled with boxes that need to be emptied" he said.

"OK. I hope I see you again." I smiled

"So do I" He said but it seemed like he wanted to say 'No you don't I'm to dangerous'

"OK bad boy I'm going" I said and walked off out into the dark street
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go that's how they meet.
What do you thinks gunna happen? and who will be the reason it happens?