Hematomania

Chapter Six

Hemato's POV.

I take a deep breath as I knock on Daiman door, trying to make up my mind weather I should run or not.

There's something off about him, but at the same time there's something so right, something familiar.

I shake it off, 'of course there's something familiar he lives in my best friends house'. Well its not his any more, its been a year since he went missing, a week before my parents were murdered, the police concluded that the same person who took Daiman killed my parents. He took everything from me. His parents recently moved to be closer to family, with all hope lost of Daiman coming back

Daiman, they even have the same name, it would be great if he was my best friend who got free. What am I thinking, this is life not a cheesy drama tv show.

My thought train is cut off by the door opening. My mind reels to think of excuses of why I came over.

"Hi" crap what do I say "I need to talk to you?"

Crap.

"W-what about?" he asked sounding off guard

"uh," crap.

Suddenly my head feels as if its about to fall apart and the door frame starts to lean, then it stopped, I find myself being held up by Daiman's arms.

"Are you OK?" he asked, worry written all over his face.

"Yeah" I say as I try to order my legs to stand on their own.

"Come one you need to sit down," he picks me up and carries me to the couch.

I look around at the clean completely unpacked lounge. Liar. "so much for your house being riddled with boxes to unpack"

"You haven't seen the rest of the house" he chuckles nervously placing me down on the couch ever so softly, " you said you needed to talk to me"

Back to that. Crap.

"Uh" my head pounds as I think of what to say. Bingo. "my heads still hurting and I wanna take something but it hasn't been long since I took whatever you gave me, so I don't know what I can take."

"Oh" he looks relieved "paracetamol, I have some ibuprofen here somewhere if you want, and you could stay here until you feel better"

"That would be great," a reason to be here, a reason to stay and pain releaf all in one, I am good.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I though I would give you a little update.