Mail

letter 12

To my friend Anthony,

I got sick of saying "Dear Anthony"all the time, so heres a new welcome for now.

You seem to be more happy about me being alive than I am, I've just been thinking lately 'why live life when we will just die eventually and go up to heaven to live ETERNALLY until we want to come back to live as another living creature'. Just because life kind of sucks...All the time, and every day just seems to be worse and worse. My sister has been taking drugs recently, ecstasy, weed, acid...and yes the deadly COFFEE! haha yes caffeine is a drug, but weed, ecstasy and acid are MUCH worse than caffeine.

Your sister must fix that machine as fast as possible, that could be bad for the business, I certainly wouldnt like to go to a cafe and be squirted with water.

Heres the story behind my adoption:
My father one day was hitting and abusing me, until my mother came in got very upset. Now they are divorced but still living together.

they argued every day and it got to my head. so i saved up all my money to have a DNA test (as creepy as that sounds)but it turns out I'm adopted. Thing is they still haven't told me about the adoption, and probably never plan to.

so changing topic. I didn't know you liked musicals? have you ever thought of going into singing lessons? or acting classes?

From Me(Sammy)

10th March 2008