Weird things on my mind (one-shots)

Unspoken Thoughts

Daniel's POV

It was late at night, something about 2 am and I was, well, thinking about my classmate Tessa. It is almost year when I lastly turn her down. I still remember her text message. The Christmas holiday, almost the same hour and my phone start to beeping cause of new message. It said:

Well, you probably don't know me too good, but I ... I like you! Not only because you look good, I'm not some bitch which want you as a trophy to her collection. I like your personality and yours blue eyes... I don't have anything against yours games and stuff either... I just thought that we can maybe know each other better? - xxTessaVolturixx

Yeah, she knew that I didn't ever date girl before. I was something like scared from them. I know I'm immature, but god, show me one guy who isn't. It took me few hours till I message her back and what I type to her... every girl would kick my ass to the Moon...

Uhm, hi. I'm sorry, but... you are not my type.. of girl ... I don't want to go out with you ...But we can be friends .. ? xxDanielxx

So I ruined everything... Not my type... How can I even know my type of girl when I don't pay attention to them? Only to these bitches in the porn... But I can proudly say that I'm matture enought to know these girls are for... better guys .. you know. But back to Tessa story... every girl would like I said kick me out and be a harpy to me every second of my life. Be like living hell to me. But she wasn't ... She was good and try to make a conversation with me. She failed thought. It wasn't her fault, it was mine. Her friends start to talk about her to me, from what she wasn't happy ... They part of ashamed her. It was useless too, I know what type of girl she is. The one, who will care for guy everyday of her life when the love will be both-sided. The girl who give you anything that makes you happy. She is pretty, too ... saying anything else would be fucking lie. After some months I decided to be more kind to her and show her some of my attitude towards her. It felt so good to make eye contact with her from time to time. I gave her hope, which she needed and I felt good too. Maybe she was my type of girl. But her friend ruined it again. She said that some girl from our class is in love with me. I panick at those times, and all our contacts disappeared. And that was so wrong, because summer holidays were knocking at our doors. I won't see her for 2 months! Can I be even worse looser? I think not.

Well there goes my summer holidays. Any info about her from my best friend who is her brother would be fine. One loong month and still nothing. I started to give up, but there miracle comes. Thomas, her brother, call me that she and some of her friend want to come to the cinema for some comedy, which was airring. Yes, my chance! I said my favourite "maybe", but in truth I was excited. And there we go... I was standing in front of cinema with her brother, waiting for girls. Oh, how much I was wrong. Yea, the girls came, but with them were 2 another guys. Some really tall, brown-haired guy, one smaller.. ding ding ... too brown-haired guy, with his hair falling to his eyes. Emo .. god... She smiled as they reach us. "This is my ex-classmate, Thomas and this is my guy best-friend Viktor, but he is like my younger brother", she smiled again. Uff, so these were only some friends who stick up with her.. I thought the worst is behind me, but then this Thomas said that they must wait for his friend to come too. Fine, another rival! We wait maybe 10 minutes, after he show himself. "So, this is my current classmate, Michael...", this Michael guy hold out his hand in front of her and she gladly accept it. "Hi beautiful, I'm Michael, nice to meet you", he kissed her hand gently, what a drama king... The girls squelled and blush found its way to her cheeks. "I-I'm Tessa", she sttuter.

The film was good, hillarious too, but I was the one and only who didn't even laugh. In one moment I found her eyes glued to me.. Maybe a good sign, but now I must accept that I actually lost to this Michael guy. I said my "bye" to them and went home alone... And that is my story, as I'm lying on my bed now ... trying not to think about her kissing him ... Goodnight, pitiful me. If I wasn't so stupid I would be the one that can kiss her... Just shoot me. Maybe one day I find my courage to tell her.. that I like her ..

Tessa's POV

After movie we stay outside till 1 am. It was only me, my friend Kathryne, my bro, Thomas and that Michael guy .. I thought that he is cute and all.. but he came like annoying child now. He tried to kiss me more than 20 times. Maybe I would give up if he wasn't so asshole. I mean, would you like to hear thirty times over and over how much he loves you? Even if he knows you hardly about 3 hours? I think no. So I came out with plan ... I told them that I feel sick or something and my bro take me home. "Still don't giving up on Daniel?", he smirked, blah, he knows me too well and he was right, unfortunately... I lay down on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Daniel didn't even laugh on that movie.. he seems upset about something... Can it be jealousy? He was jealous about Michael? This thought make me smile. I grab my mobile and start to typing:

Hey, film was good, wasn't it? But you didn't smile at all... What is up your mind? This Michael guy was pain in the ass... Such a jerk. Well, about it another time.. Goodnight, sweetheart ... xxYourTessaxx