Status: Ill try to get on and upload more, but my stories arent very good anyway...

I Kinda Sorta Like Jack Barakat

Sweet Dreams

It was quiet on the tour bus except for the snoring of all of the guys. I was bored out of my mind so I went to the bunks. i layed in mine and closed my curtain. I pulled out my Ipod and listened to it till my phone vibrated. Of course, it was Jack.

JACK: Hey watr u doin in tht bunk of urs?

ME: Hey umm nothin much txtn u and listenin to music. U?

JACK: In my bunk on the internet song r u listenin to?

ME: Poppin Champagne by u guys lol

JACK: haha yeah... good song

ME: Rofl Hey wat did u and Ri. talk about?

JACK: u... Idk if i shuld tell u anymore tho...

ME: Please Jacky??? * puppy dog face*

JACK: He thinks tht i like like u more than a friend and warned me 2 stay away if i did...

ME: oh.. ok well Jack i think im gonna go ok? <3 u.

JACK: kk. <3 u 2

I turned my phone off along with my Ipod and got out of my bunk. As soon as my feet hit the floor I was tiptoeing to get my shoes on I saw that we were at the stadium. Perfect, I thought. I had a few hours to kill. And I wasn't goin to spend them here. i played a fast best in my head and ran to it. Not knowing where I was going. Finally, I couldnt run anymore. I stopped and looked at my speedometer I always carried with me. I had gone 2 miles in... 15 minutes!!! I retraced my steps back to the bus. I took off my shoes at the door and tried tiptoeing past the now eating boys. Rian and Jack weren't speaking. But of coarse, Rian looked up from his food and asked, "Where were u?''
"Running." I said casually.
He stood up, raising up one eye brow and said, "You only run when ur upset."
I ignored him and walked out of there and got a pair of short shorts and an ALL Time Low tanktop and othr items and took a 45 minute shower. I opened the bathroom door running into Jack. He smiled and said sorry.
"Its fine. Excuse me. Oh! and by the way good luck tonight. i would be there there, but my online course for the collage im goin to starts tomorrow and also tell the others good luck too!" I babbled.
"Thanks Ash. I will. Oh and Ashley? Sweet Dreams." He said.
♠ ♠ ♠
It Isnt very good... Sry!