I'm Sorry

Three of Three

Dear Ronnie.

I'm sorry I have to send you this, but I thought you needed to know.

My son, Joey, tried to kill himself, succeeding.

I know it must be hard for you, but I want you to attend the funeral, since you're the only one he wanted there.

I saw this letter, the day I found his dead body. The letter was for you, I didn’t read it.

I'm sorry again, please don’t do anything stupid. I hope to see you soon.

Bye, Julie.

Dear, Ronnie,

I guess, you asked yourself this question a lot. I didn’t want to leave, I didn’t want to not say goodbye.
My dad didn’t get along with me being gay. When I came out to my parents and told them all about my beautiful boyfriend, who is of course you, he freaked out. He didn’t allow me to see you again, he just told me to pack my things.

We moved to Seattle, I know it's pretty far away, but that doesn’t change that I love you. I won't have another boyfriend, you'll always be in my heart. This special place will always be saved for you.
No matter what I am going to do, I will still love you.

I hope you are happy, at least a bit. I didn’t mean to hurt you by leaving. I hope you found another boyfriend, someone you are happy with, someone who won't leave you. I'm sorry I did.

I only have one wish left. Please come to the funeral. You're the only person I want to come. Though, there are going to be so many people, I only want you to be there.

Please, do that for me? Remember I always loved you, and I always will.

Promise you won't take any shit from my father, I couldn’t stand seeing you as his 'toy'.
If he ever says anything, just punch him right in the face, he'll shut up. Please.

I hope you are happy, no matter what happens. I want you to fall in love again, to make nice friends, to always remember me.

I know I've been a dick for not telling you anything, but I think it's the right time now. I won't have this opportunity again.

I'm sorry. I love you, forever and always.

Yours, Joey.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yaay, it's finished :D

Hope you all liked it, please comment?! :]