Status: Updates: Comming Soon!

Shh, Just Go With It

Even when I'm sexy he still likes her.

5:15pm
Our apartment


So, now what am I going to do? Well, I suppose I don't exactly know if Max went home with Caroline, seeing as we bolted out of there ASAP. But, seeing as he is oh so madly in love with her, still, I can only guess he went back to her house.

"Evie? Care to explain what's going on?" Annie asked.

I sighed. "It's kind of a long story.."

"I have all night." Annie smiled.

"Well, after you had left, I ran into Caroline. You know how much I hate that bitch. She used to make fun of me all the time when she was with my brother, and I mean, I had never exactly had a serious boyfriend. So she asked me if I was there alone, because of course in her mind there is no man on Earth that would dare look at me, talk to me or touch me. So, I kinda just saw Max standing there, and I thought he was cute so... I said he was my boyfriend.."

"Well how did you get Max to agree?" Annie interrupted.

"See, the thing is.. I just kinda went up to him and was like 'Hey be my boyfriend for five minutes?' and kissed him. He didn't seem to have any complaints." I laughed at this. "But don't get your hopes up for me, Max took me back to his house just to talk to me."

"Oooh I see, talk. Uh huh." Annie smiled.

"No, really." I sighed. "He only brought me over because he thought I was friends with Caroline and wants to get her back. He devised this plan for us to pretend we're boyfriend and girlfriend so Caroline will get jealous and come back to him. You know how she is, she doesn't want a guy until someone else - me - has him. So, I agreed."

Annie's eyes went wide. "Oh my god. You like him don't you?"

I shook my head. "Of course not!" Yes. I do. I do.

"You do. Or else why would you have said yes?" Annie said smirking.

"I don't. He was just a nice guy, and he wanted my help."

"Yeah, but why would you help him get back with Caroline? You know how she is. You totally like him and want to fuck him" Annie said laughing.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up bitch." then laughed.

"Yess. I win." Annie said fist pumping.

I shook my head.

Five minutes later

My phone rang.

"Hey, Evie?" It was Max.

"Oh, hey Max. What's up?" I asked trying not to let him hear the edge in my voice.

"Nothing, do you want to do something or come over or something?"

I nearly dropped the phone. What??? "Oh, um. I thought you went home with Caroline?"

"No.. I was going to take her home, but Go-Go came out so I figured it was better if he took her home." Max said as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"Max.. you don't have to have me over to keep up this charade. We can just play it up when Caroline is around." I said shrugging, even though I knew he couldn't see me.

Annie came out of the kitchen "What's going on?" she whispered.

I covered the phone with my hand. "Max wants me to come over." I whispered back.

"Ah! Then why are you still sitting here? Go!" She shrieked.

I rolled my eyes. Max was still talking "I want you to come over. I-I mean. I just need to get to know you better to make this more believable. You know?" he stuttered.

I was unsure of what was going on. "Okay Max.. I'll be over soon."

6:30 pm

Annie felt it was it was in my best interest if I looked as hot as possible for my 'date that was not really a date with a gorgeous sexy man'. So she picked out my skimpiest dress, and told me to wear my big hooker shoes. I curled my auburn hair to perfect.

So, needless to say, I'm standing out on Max's porch looking like a complete and totally hooker. One of the neighbors even looked at me, shook his head and said to himself "I wish that Max Talbot wouldn't be so promiscuous. I mean it's only 6:30 for Christ sakes."

Damny damn shitowski.

Max opened the door, and his jaw basically dropped to the floor. You know like how it would in a cartoon? I could practically hear a wolf howl and panting. Sigh..

"Um.. I didn't call for a- Oh whoa. Evie? Shit. You look fucking sexy." Max said looking me up and down.

I raised an eyebrow. "Don't get too excited, Talbot. This is strictly business. Remember?" I said smartly. Eeee. He thinks I'm sexy. He thinks I'm sexy. Woop Woop! Shutup mental party.

"So can I come in or what?" I asked not waiting for his answer and pushing myself past him and going inside anyways.

"Wow. I feel like I'm out done in the sexy department. Maybe I should take my shirt off or something." Max said running a hand through his hair.

I smiled coyly. "Oh no, that won't be necessary Mr. Talbot."

"Well.. okay.." I could see him feel uneasy because of how I looked and was dressed right now. I was basically asking to be fucked.

"So, why did you want to have me over again?" I asked crossing my legs.

Max gulped. "Um. Well.. I..uh. I wanted to get to know you better.. But now seeing you... my mind has other plans.."

Mwahaha. Max was putty in my hands. But I need answers from him about a certain bitch, so I couldn't have him be distracted. Annie had a great idea, but now that I'm here, I have other plans.

"Max, honestly. I need you to answer questions. About... about Caroline." I said.

"Who?" Max said staring at me.

"Max. If this outfit is bothering you, then give me something else to wear." I said shaking my head.

"No, no, I'm sorry. I'll stop. Okay, fire away sweets."

"What did you ever see in Caroline? She's such a bitch."

Max thought. "Well. She's gorgeous. And sweet. Great in bed. I don't know." He laughed nervously.

"Do you really want to get back with her?" I asked.

Max took a deep breath in, and looked up. I could tell he was really giving the idea some thought.

"Yeah.. she was my whole world. I think she's the only girl I've ever loved and probably would ever love." He said looking at his hands.

I sighed. I had my work cut out for me. It almost actually hurt to hear those words from him.

"Okay... Max I think I'm going to go. Thank you for answering my questions." With that I got up and hurried out the door. I didn't know what I expected him to say. Just not that I suppose.