For School

Hallie And the Store

Hallie Hayes was just strolling along, listening to random songs on her Mp3 player, in the local mall, without a care in the world. As she is passing Rue 21 {a store in the mall} her eyes catch sight on a section filled with neon color shirts, jean, jewelry, etc. You name it it was there. Dazed, she walked toward the dazzling items. Her mood was lifted, the angels singed, heck she could of swore it got a million times brighter in there. Like a magnet the clothes and accessorizes clung to her. She was grabbing everything that she could see, so pretty much everything.

She stumbles to the cashier happy as can be, but her interest level plummeted to zero when the cashier said, “That’ll be $257.46”.

Her face drops and she asks, “how bout this?” holding up a glow in the dark t-shirt.

“$25”

“This?”

“$30”

“This?”

“6…”

Hallie squeals with delight.

“…times 10 equal 60 as in $60”

Hallie growls at the fellow, turns around and walks out of store full of smart alecks, muttering:

“Yeah, well I don’t need that stuff anyway. I mean, did you see that shirt? So not my type of color. And I don’t feel like being ripped off anyway!”
♠ ♠ ♠
ha-ha yeah
Please don't hit me!
I'm just a child!!!
also another update: fourteen year old me was a dunce, wasn't she?