For School

Gone

Terrain Reid is 21 and has been moving all over the place for the past four years, she also works a part time job at Pet-co and Wendy’s to pay for the bills and the rent.

Six months later and she is living in a little apartment everything is going fine until she loses her job at Pet-co AND Wendy’s.

Her landlord says she has until the end of the month to come up with the money or she’ll get evicted. She has no idea what to do.

One day as she is walking outside, she finds a lottery ticket laying on the ground that has never been used so Terrain sticks it in her pocket and walks to her apartment. When she gets home, she gets a quarter and scratches the ticket like a mad man and to her luck she wins $10,000! She keeps staring at it because she can’t believe she won.

After about a good three hours or so of standing there, repeatedly pinching herself and jumping off the couch a few 100 times she finally decides that god wouldn’t be that mean and get her hopes up for nothing and believes is all real!

Terrain ditches her little rink-a-dink apartment and moves to California because she feels like it and goes to awesome collage and studies to be a forensic scientist like Abby on NCIS.

A few years later ,Terrain is at Wal-Mart when she runs into these Hollywood movie producers, don’t ask me what Hollywood producers would be doing at Wal-Mart they just are, and they ask about her life story so she tells them EVERYTHING and they think it’ll be a great idea for a movie.

After that the movie ends up being is the “Number One Movie to See” and Terrain becomes famous and they all live a happily ever after.
THE END!!