Status: Hiatus

Blue and Yellow

-!11!-

Chapter 11

**Zacky’s POV**

“What should I pack?” I asked

“Ya know you would wait until the night before suitcases have to be packed on the bus to pack.” Brian laughed lying on my bed.

“You’re mean.”

“Hey, hey let me help, it’s Florida so it’s going to be about the same temp here. So plenty of shorts and short sleeved shirts, two pairs of jeans just in case it’s cold. A semi nice outfit incase we got out for dinner. One pair of flip-flops, two pairs of tennis shoes. A few pairs of swimming trunks, beach towel all of your bathroom stuff, ohh and boxers of course.”

“Slow down I can only go so fast, will you pick me out some outfits, while I get my bathroom stuff?” I asked

“Sure will.” he said getting up and heading to my closet.

I went into the bathroom and pulled out my carrying case. I put my shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste and what ever else I needed. I pulled a beach towel out of the closet, before walking back in my room clothes all packed.

“Why are my clothes rolled?” I asked

“Makes more room, dad told me so.” he said lying back on my bed.

I packed my other stuff in and closed my suitcase. I walked over falling next to Brian on my bed.

“Are you finally done?” he asked

“Yep sure am.” I said smiling at him.

“Now there’s nothing to distract you.” he said pulling me on top of him.

“Exactly.” I said kissing his lips softly.

“ZACK PHONE FOR YOU, ITS MATT!” Mom yelled up the stairs.

“He would call right now.” Brian groaned

“Hey you’re the one who suggested this, I don’t want to here it.” I said getting up and walking down stairs.

“Hey Mattie.” I said

“Hey Zacky, are you packed yet?” he asked

“Yeah I just got done.”

“Great I was wondering if you finished, anyway I have to go visit my grandparents this evening, so I just wanted to call and tell you.” he said

“Ok thanks Matt, I was planning on calling later.”

“I know…ahh ok baby I got to go love you.”

“Love you too.” I said before hanging up

“Here Zacky your aunt’s and uncle’s back in New Hampshire sent this to you.” mom said handing me a thick envelop

I walked back upstairs to my room Brian was laying on my bed flipping through my sketchbook.

“Why does everyone do that?” I asked

“Do what?” he asked not looking up from my sketchbook.

“Look through my sketchbook.” I said

“Because you can draw really good.” Brian said closing it.

He got up and sat it on my desk before coming over and pulling me in a hug.

“I love you.” he said

“I love you too.” I said

“As much as I hate sharing you with Matt I’m glad I got the chance to prove to you that I really do love you.”

“Aww Bri.”

“You’re my prince I have to treat you like one.” he smiled before leaning down to kiss me.

“What’s in the envelop?” he asked

“No idea my aunts, uncles and grandparents sent it from new Hampshire.” I said opening it eyes widened.

“$800.” I said not believing it.

“Damn can I have your family, mine gave me a few hundred, but not that much.” he said as I pulled a note out.

“Dear Zacky, you only go on Senior Trip once and all of want you to not worry about money being an issue. Have fun kiddo and we’ll see you in a few months. Love, Aunt Bren.” I read out loud.

“Wow I wish my aunt was like that, all she does is tell me I need to get a real job and not play sports and guitar all the time.” Bri laughed

“Wow is all I can really say.” I said

“Want to go for a walk?” he asked

“Well that was random but ok, are you sure your ankles ok?” I asked

“Hey I’m off crutches aren’t I, now let’s go.” he said grabbing my hand tugging me down stairs.

“Hey mom we’re going to walk.” I said

“Ok take care of him Brian.”

“I will Mrs. Baker don’t worry.” he smiled before we left.

“So where we walking to?” I asked

“Central park it’s not that far from here, I want to take you to the spot.”

“The spot?”

“Where we can go drink a beer, smoke a cigarette and relax without anyone finding us.”

“Sounds good to me.”

We walked into the park; Bri led me into the woods and kept walking until we were in a clearing.

“This is the spot.”

“This place is perfect.”

“I know.” he said sitting on the ground.

I sat down as he pulled out a pack of Marlboro’s. His dad’s cool with him smoking, but if my mom found out she’d flip. Unlike Matt, Brian doesn’t care if I smoke.

“Can I have one?”

“I don’t know.” he said, before laughing handing me one and his lighter.

I lit up my cigarette and leaned my head on Brian’s shoulder.

“This is the life.” Brian said laying his head on mine

We sat and smoked our cigarettes enjoying the time we have with each other. I’m with Matt a lot so me and Brian hardly ever have time like this.

***

“Ok in ABC order, line up.” Mr. Kite one of the chaperones said.

It was the next day; school went by so fast that it wasn’t even funny. Now we’re all packing our suitcases on the bus. I hate being in the front, Brian’s only a few people behind me, while Matt, Jimmy and Johnny are at the other end of the line.

“Ok Alger, Baker, Collier, Good, Greber, Haner. You all are in group one, but this is only for the airport.”

We all took and put our suitcases under the bus. After our bags were on the bus, we went and waited for the others by Matt’s mom’s van. We’re staying together so we can all drive over in the morning, instead of all of us driving.

“Woo tomorrow’s the big day.” Brian cheered

“Yep.”

“Ever flown before Zee?”

“No.”

“Well trust me it’s not bad, plus me and Matt will be there you can sit in-between us.”

“Ok.”

“ALRIGHT LET’S GO PLAY TILL WE LEAVE WOOOO!” Jimmy said running over to us.

Matt and Johnny walking behind him laughing. Matt walked up to me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

“Principal Johnson said we have to watch over him while we’re down there.” Matt said

“I can handle that.” Johnny said going over and hugging Jim.

“Well my moms making me take a camera, she wants pictures of us.” I said

“It’s all good babe, we’ll take pictures. I want this moment to go down in history as the first time Avenged Sevenfold goes to Disney World. but it is far from the last.” Matt said

“Hell yeah.” Brian said

“Now let’s get back to the house and play until its time to go.” Matt said while we all piled into the van.

(A/N: I’m so excited about these next parts because it reminds me of my senior trip, so sorry if a few things are off.)
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment