From Here to There

There

It’s been a long time since I’ve been in that awful cage. Cage. That’s what I had been living in for five days, until I finally got to go home.

That’s where I am now; at home. Playing with my new human. He’s not like all the other humans I’ve known. He’s small, smaller then me, and he crawls on all fours. Maybe he is one of the others. He doesn’t look like an other, he looks like a human, like Emma, but he acts strange. The little human makes funny gurgling noise, but sometimes, he screams and he scares me.

As the little human starts moving around, I hear Emma call out to him. “Shane,” she says, “come back over here.” Shane turns to look at her, but as he does, he falls over. As he hits the ground, he starts to make that awful screaming noise, but this time, it’s filled with pain. Even though he scares me, I feel bad that he hurt himself, so I go over to him, and nuzzle my nose into his neck, which makes him start laughing. Emma, who had started to make her way over to us when Shane fell, pats my fur and says, “Good girl. I told you I would find you the perfect person.”

Right there I knew that Shane was perfect, and that I was never going to let anything happen to him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word Count: 237

I don't know so much about this.