Falling in Love With a Charmed One's Son

Chapter 1

It was a bright and sunny day in San Francisco California, in the year 2015. People out enjoying the sunlight, children playing at the beach, everybody out doing normal things. Everybody but Chris (my boyfriend) and I. we were out fighting demons, we were both witches. And we fight demons and save the world on a weekly basis. But today, was not like any of those days. A really powerful demon who was twice as stronger than was attacking us and we fought and gave the demon everything we had.

“Chris what do we do? This demon is more powerful than us and we don’t have enough power to fight him” I said still trying to fight the demon. “ I don’t know. Perhaps we can try to go back to the past and see what the problem is”. he said. “ okay, lets find that spell to go back to the past” I said. “ okay, I found it. We have to say it together!” he said. “okay, ready”? “ready.” “Take us back to the past to find out why were losing fast and too protect the future us from going against us!” The spell takes us to the past and we wind up in the Living Room of the Hallliwell Manor where Piper, Leo, Phoebe, and Paige were sitting talking and we discover that Chris has not been born yet. “ What the hell?!!” Piper screamed. “why are you here?” Paige asked. “well Chris and I were kicking demon ass when all of a sudden the demon somehow gained more power and started kicking our asses. So we cast a spell to come back and find out why and to keep Chris’s younger self from turning evil!” I said. “but we only have one kid in the house and that is Wyatt!” Phoebe said. “we realize that but we can’t really tell you much but what we can tell you is that we came back to protect Wyatt from coming evil.” Chris explained. “But who are you”? Leo asked. “I’m Chris your second son.” he said. “and I’m Mary Chris’s girlfriend from the future.” I said. “so, you’re a witch to?” Piper asked. “yeah I am, have been for quite some time.” I said.

“What kind of powers do you have?” Paige asked. “ Telekinesis’s, and I also have the power to move things with my mind.” I said. “Awesome, that’s same power Prue had and the same one Paige has how cool is that guys?!! Phoebe said excitedly. “that’s very cool” Piper said. “okay, so is there anything else you guys need to know?” Chris asked. “yeah, how did you and Mary meet”? Leo asked. “Well, Its kind of a long story”. Chris said. “well you can tell us, we got time”. Piper said. “Well, okay if you insist I’ll tell you.” he said. And he began to tell the story of how we first met
♠ ♠ ♠
DONT OWN ANYTHING JUS MARY AND ANY OTHER CHARACTER I DECIDE 2 PUT IN HERE!!!!! REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!