Falling in Love With a Charmed One's Son

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

As Chris was telling the story of how we first met everybody was in awe and shock and could not believe how Chris and I first met. “And from that point on, I knew she was the one for me.” Chris said finishing up the story. “Wow, I cannot believe all the things you guys went through, all the obstacles you guys overcame. And here you are sitting here telling us a story of how y’all first met isn’t that amazing guys”? Piper said. “it sure is, very amazing” Phoebe said. “ I think its romantic.” Paige said. “I think it kind of relates to what Piper and I went through to be together.” Leo said.

“So, how long will you guys be staying here? Phoebe asked. “ Oh, just long enough to do what we came here to do”. Chris said. “Would you guys like something to eat or drink?” Piper asked. “No, I’m okay Chris how bout you?” I said. “No, I’m okay thanks anyway” he said. “oh, no problem” Piper said. Then all of a sudden a demon came rolling down the stairs. “PIPER, GET WYATT OUT OF HERE NOW!!!!” Phoebe shouted. And Leo orbed Wyatt upstairs. And the demon started attacking.

“You guys get out of here, we can handle this.” Chris said. “Oh no, were gonna stay and help. don’t forget that we are the Charmed Ones the most powerful witches of all time.” Phoebe said. And the demon that we were fighting was a Warlock named Eames. Eames was a warlock that acquired several powers from murdered witches to implement a plan to destroy all Whitelighters. “Wait a minute, didn’t we vanquish warlock years ago’? Phoebe asked. “yeah, I think we did with Prue remember”? Piper said. “yeah” Phoebe said. “so, lets get a spell to get rid of him”. I said. “okay, Chris you and Mary head up to the attic and look in the Book Of Shadows and see if you can find a spell to vanquish Eames and we’ll hold him off”. Piper said. “okay, lets go Mary.” Chris said. And we orbed upstairs.

“Okay there has to be a spell somewhere in here.” Chris said looking through the Book. “Wait, there it is.” I said. “okay lets write it down and head back downstairs.” he said. We wrote the spell down and headed back downstairs. “okay here’s the spell, we have to say it together”. I said. “okay, everybody ready”? Piper asked. “Ready” we all said. “Time for amends and a victim’s revenge cloning power, turn sour; Power to change, turn strange. I’m rejectin’ your deflection.” The spell blows Eames up and he is vanquished for good. “Wow, that was easier than I thought” I said half laughing. “Yeah it was.” Paige said. “okay, well if you guys excuse me I have to head in to the office for awhile. So many letters to answer so little time.” Phoebe said. “same for me, Mr. Cowan said if I’m late again he was gonna fire me”. Paige said. And she and Phoebe head upstairs to get ready for work.

“I’m gonna go check on Wyatt and see how Leo is doing, you guys make yourselves at home and I’ll be right back”. Piper said. “Okay, take your time there’s no rush”. Chris said. And Piper headed upstairs. “So, that everyone’s gone what would you like to do”? I asked Chris. “I don’t know, there’s so much that we can do I just can’t decide”. he said smiling one of those breathtaking smiles. “well, maybe this will help you decide”. I said And I kissed him soft and passionately on the lips. “Well, that just gave me an idea” he said. “really, what kind of idea” I asked. “ This one” and he put his hand softly on my face and started kissed my long and lingering on my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
DONT OWN ANYTHING!!!!! JUST MY CHARACTER MARY AND THE PLOT!!!
u know what i would love the most? reviews, do and i shall... give u a cookie
(hehe)