Status: Hiatus (did I spell it right?)

I'm Married? To who?

Packing

Nikki's pov

I felt like I was still in school and had a curfew still and was going to be yelled at because I stayed out to late.

Zacky must of noticed my nervousness because he laughed at me, "you look like a kid that was just caught stealing for the first time".

"Well that's how I feel" I told him, rolled my eyes and got out of the car.

Zacky and I got out of the car and as we neared the front door I started to get more nervous and started to shake.

"It's going to be OK. It's not like she's going to try to kill you" Zacky said in a teasing tone.

I rolled my eyes at him again, "You'd be surprised" I mumbled and went inside the house.

All the lights in the house were off and there was no sound.

"What the hell" I said and turned on the light in the hallway. I looked around the living room and smiled when I saw my sister passed out on the couch.

"Well at least we don't need to worry about her yelling at us" Zacky said from behind me and closed the front door.

I nodded and headed to my room.

As we entered my room I went right for my closet and started to bring out my suitcases.

"Wow, nice room" Zacky said as he looked around my black and red bedroom.

"Thanks, I'm glad you like it" I told him and sat one of my suit cases on the bed. I walked over to my dresser and started to collect my clothes and put then in the suitcase.

I was to Busy packing my clothes that I didn't notice Zacky was walking over to a drawer that held things that I didn't want him to see.

"are you going to pack these" zacky asked.

I turned around and what I saw made my face go red. I walked over to a smirking Zacky and grabbed my undergarments out of his hands.

"Yes and you will never see them" I told him and packed them into my suit case.

After an hour of packing I was finished and was ready to go.

"Zacky can you go put my bags in your car while I write a note for Rose explaining where I'm going to be" I asked.

Zacky rolled his eyes and walked out of the room with my suitcases.

Now all I have to do is think of how I'm going to explain to Rose that I'm going to move in with Zacky Vengeance for a few weeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
house
bedroom

Since I haven't updated in a while I'll post another chapter some time today. Please leave me a comment.
P.S is the pic for the ring working?

Image