Until The End

Perfect

I flipped through the baby book. Another week had passed with no other offers on the house, and I was glad for that. Johnny had gone to talk with Kent, leaving me here with Naomi and the guys. Jacoby had gone back to Vacaville, but he promised Naomi he'd stay in touch. It was amazing to me how close those two were.

None of the guys cared that I was looking for names. Hell, they hardly cared I was pregnant. Probably because they couldn't really tell yet, but I was still pissed off. Naomi looked over and pointed to a name.

"That one's pretty," she said. She smiled at me.

"Makayla?" I said. "Yeah, but I think it's growing in popularity. I want something unique."

"Boy or girl?" asked Jimmy.

"Either," I replied, a bit scared of what he would suggest.

"I was thinking you could name a boy William and a girl Emma," said Jimmy.

I thought for a second and smiled at him. "Those aren't bad at all, Jimbo," I said.

"Why, thank you, Lissa Dear," Jimmy said. "I like to think I'm capable of doing normal things. Don't you?"

Naomi looked up and kissed him. I smiled, thinking what great parents those two would be. I sighed and stood up. Jimmy pulled on my arm.

"Isn't your birthday coming up?" he asked.

I grimaced. "Did you have to bring it up?"

"We should have a double birthday party!" Jimmy exclaimed. "Mine's coming up too!"

He clapped his hands like an excited schoolgirl. Naomi giggled, knowing I hated birthday parties. I shook my head, and I gave her an evil look. She shrugged.

"I don't care," I sighed, "but I'd better not get a bunch of kinky shit for it."

Brian looked up from his guitar and said, "No promises."

I tossed a pillow from the couch at his head. He ducked, barely missing it. I gave him the finger and walked into the kitchen. Matt stood there, the phone to his ear. I looked questioningly at him, but he held up his finger.

"Alright, I won't say anything," he said. "I'll talk to you when you get back. Bye." He shut his phone and smiled at me.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Oh, just talking with Johnny," he said.

"Did he say anything about the house?"

"He might have."

"And...?"

"And what?"

"Was it good news or bad news?"

"Yes."

"Which one?"

"Neither. Or both."

"What?"

"What?"

"Damn it, Matt! Say something useful for once in your life!"

Matt grinned at me. He patted my shoulder and began walking away, but I grabbed his shirt. He stumbled backwards.

"Oh no you don't, Mr. Sanders," I said. "You tell me right now."

"Well..." Matt crossed his arms. "I told him I wouldn't-"

I cracked my knuckles.

"-but I suppose he wouldn't mind too much."

I smiled, and I said, "Very well."

"You guys got the house."

I squealed and jumped to hug Matt. He caught me before I could fall, and I hugged him so tight I probably could have killed him- even if he was twice my size. Naomi and Jimmy rushed into the kitchen.

"Someone else hear a guinea pig?" said Jimmy.

I gently punched his arm and said, "That was me. Me and Johnny got the house!"

Naomi squealed now, and she ran to hug me. She laughed, "I thought you screamed cuz Sam called Brian."

My eyebrows rose up, and I said, "Sam called Brian?"

"Yeah, right after you left the room."

I grinned. Looks like Brian had been serious. Matt snorted, holding back a laugh. I shoved him.

"At least he's making an effort," I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uneventful, but it's leading to more stuff (if you couldn't tell).

Comment! A7X for life!