Until The End

Take Me Away

There was a knock on the door, and Brian all but ran to it. I chuckled, knowing Sam was here and would be staying for the weekend. I hoped staying meant she got her own room rather than sharing with Brian. Please, dear god, don't let her be like me.

Brian came in holding her bag, and he was followed by Sam. She looked so much better now that she wasn't soaked with rain. She'd straightened her black hair, and it fell to about her rib cage. She had lined her emerald green eyes with liquid black eyeliner. She clearly had some Mexican in her, but I couldn't tell how far back it went.

Zacky leaned against the wall and said, "Who might this be, Brian?"

Sam stepped forward and shook Zacky's hand. "Sam Sweet," she said.

"Sweet Sam, huh?" said Zacky. "I guess you'd be Brian's new girl."

Sam glanced at Brian and said, "We'll see." She smiled.

"Sam, this is Zacky," I said. I nodded around to each person. "Naomi, Jimmy, Matt."

"Hey, thanks for letting me stay here for a couple days," Sam said.

"It's no problem," said Matt. He shrugged and flopped down on the couch.

"Come on, I'll show you to your room," said Brian.

"Brian..." Naomi said in a warning.

"Will you people take a pill?" Brian said. "I'm capable of not having sex."

Sam smiled and followed him up the stairs. I rolled my eyes, trying to remember the last time Brian had had a girl in his room that he didn't have sex with. I couldn't.

"I suppose this means we had better get ready for a weekend of fun?" said Zacky, sarcastically.

"Fun times, no problem," laughed Jimmy. "We can find a way to make that happen- no problemo!"

Naomi giggled and kissed him. "I always have fun with you," she said.

"Ew! Ew! Go away!" Matt shouted, giving Jimmy a good shove.

"Oh, come on, Matt," I said. "You would do it to if you loved a girl like Jimmy loves Mimi."

"Amen!" shouted Jimmy. He bent down and kissed Naomi.

"Let's just hope Brian stays with Sam longer than we know he will," Johnny said.

I smiled. Sam looked like she wouldn't put up with it if Brian gave her shit. For that, I was glad, but I knew how ruthless Brian could be with his words. I glanced up the stairs and saw Brian and Sam talking at the top. He lightly touched her arm, making some sort of joke, and Sam giggled. Her face lit up, and I smiled.

He was giving it the ol' college try.   
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh I'm sorry these have been crappy, guys. I honestly need a bit of help right now. Any suggestions?

Comment!