Until The End

Your Star

Brian stretched and put his arm around Sam. I rolled my eyes. He was being totally cliche with this whole dating thing, and I hoped, for Sam's sake, he would stop. Matt leaned against Zacky, who were both drunk. I observed them, hoping for something to make fun of them for.

"Hey, I have an idea!" said Jimmy, suddenly. "We should get these girls to give us some free dances."

"Aw, hun you know I'd do that for you anyway," Naomi giggled, also drunk.

"What say you, Sam?" Brian asked. "Wanna give it a go?"

"Nope," said Sam, smiling.

"What? Why?" said Zacky.

"Because I don't want to," Sam replied.

"You playing hard to get?" Brian asked.

"Maybe she doesn't want you guys to pass her off as easy," I interjected. "Work for her, Synyster."

Brian looked confused for a second before he said, "Are you hinting something to me?"

Jimmy reached across the seat and smacked Brian's forehead. Sam stood up, grabbing her purse.

"I'm gonna step outside for a light," she sighed.

"You smoke?" I asked, making a disgusted face.

"Only once in awhile," Sam replied. "Not habitual or anything. Just keeping the nerves down."

"'kay, just stop talking about it, an go do it," Johnny said, cringing.

I knew he was pissed he couldn't go out and get a cigarette himself. He'd been trying to quit for awhile, and he had been doing well for a couple months. That didn't mean he couldn't throw it away for one light. I kissed his cheek, but Brian stood up.

"I'll join you," he said.

Sam rolled her eyes but said nothing. I stood up and stopped Brian, letting Sam get ahead of him.

"Bri, I think you're coming off a bit too strong," I said. "I think she's looking for a commitment, and I don't think you're giving her the right impression."

Brian looked after Sam, who was already outside. "You think so?"

"I can tell by the look on her face," I replied.

"What should I do, then?"

"Just start a conversation. Find out stuff about her before you start getting to intimate. Likes and dislikes- and I don't mean in the bedroom."

Brian chuckled. "Alright, thanks, Liss."

"Stop standing here, and go give it a shot. Don't take one of her lights either."

He smiled at me as he walked away. I flipped him off, but I hoped he would take my advice anyway. I rejoined the others at the table, where Matt was awkwardly stroking Zacky's hair. Zacky was holding onto Matt's arm singing a soft song. I looked at Johnny, and he shrugged.

"I think this is our cue that they've had too much, and we need to go home," I said.

Johnny nodded in agreement, and he stood up. "We could be mean and make them pay for it."

I grinned evilly and said to Matt, "Whadya think, Matty? Wanna pay for our little party, here?"

Matt nodded and said, "I love you guys."

"I heard a yes. Anyone else?" said Jimmy, reaching into Matt's pocket and pulling out his wallet.

Johnny and I left ahead of the others, but I stopped him before we exited through the doors. Sam and Brian were talking- actually, Brian was telling a story, and Sam was laughing along. She touched his arm lightly, and I smiled. Bri had taken my advice.

I stepped outside and said, "Alright, kids, that's enough of that. Off to bed with ye!" I shooed them toward the car, and they reluctantly followed. I watched as the two of them climbed in the backseat, sitting closer than before.
----------------------------------------
Johnny touched my shoulder and opened his mouth as if to speak, but I stopped him. I was peering out our bedroom door at Sam and Brian, standing outside his bedroom. Johnny looked confusedly at me, but I shrugged him off.

"Thanks for dinner," Sam said.

"Ah, don't thank me," Brian said, shyly putting his hands in his pockets. "Matty's the one who payed for it."

Sam chuckled, "Well, thank the both of you. I enjoyed it. I can only hope the rest of my weekend is as good as tonight was."

"How long are you staying?"

"Until Monday. Then, I've gotta get home."

"Well, I hope you have a good night's sleep. We should go somewhere tomorrow. The beach?"

Sam smiled and said, "I'd like that."

"You can have my bed. I'll sleep on the couch."

"Are you sure? After all, it is your bed-"

"I'm sure. You're the guest. You deserve it."

Sam reached out and hugged Brian. "Thanks," she said. "Night, Bri."

Brian watched as she shut the door behind her. His head fell backwards, and he sighed.

I touched Johnny's arm. "I think this is going to be a good one," I said.

Johnny nodded in agreement. "In all my years, I've never seen Brian Elwin Haner, Jr. give up his bed for a woman. Share- yeah. Give up entirely- this is a first."

I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww! Bri-Bear's so sweet! Look at him bein' all softy-soft!

I'll have more Lissa/Johnny stuff coming, but I had to plan what I wanted to do lol.

Comment! You know I love comments :)