Until The End

End Transmission

I stood in the empty room, looking around at every inch of bare floor and wall. We'd have to get some furniture for our new house. God, I even loved saying that. New house. I closed my eyes and inhaled the scent of our new home.

Johnny touched my arm, and I opened my eyes. He kissed my cheek, smiling.

"Like it?" he asked.

"Of course. When can we sleep here?" I said.

"I can have the guys move our stuff over while I'm gone," Johnny replied.

"Gone? Where are you going?"

"Your surprise will be here tomorrow, and I've got to pick it up."

"I love you," I chuckled.

"I love you, too. You wanna go pick out some furniture today? I can even have it delivered."

"I'd like that. But how are we gonna pick out the baby's stuff? We don't know if it's a girl or boy."

"We can save that for later. Just get the necessary for now."

Johnny wrapped his arms around my middle, resting his hands on my stomach. I touched his hand and smiled.

"Let's get going then," I said. "I suppose we'll need a bunch of stuff."

"Living room stuff, table, chairs, another bed," Johnny replied.

"Another bed?" I repeated.

"Do you want a guest bedroom?"

"Oh...sure. Yeah."

He took my hand and led me outside. We looked around at our new lawn, green and freshly cut. I smiled at the beautiful sun shining on every inch of our new property, like a beacon of light on our new life together.

Brian was outside, too, sitting on the front steps of our old place. He waved at us, but he was talking on the phone- no doubt talking to Sam. He couldn't stand not talking to her since she'd left yesterday. I smiled. The two had been inseperable since they got home from the beach on Saturday.

I saw Jimmy out front working on his car, Naomi laying on the roof reading a magazine while the stereo blared Lady Gaga. I shook my head. How Naomi could like Lady Gaga and Avenged Sevenfold was beyond me. She saw us standing outside, and she waved us over toward her. Slowly, Johnny and I walked over.

"Hey, kids," said Jimmy. "Goin' out?"

"For sure, Jimbo," Johnny replied, looking in the hood of Jimmy's car.

"Where ya headed?" asked Naomi.

"Furniture store," I sighed. "Our house is empty. I forgot what that feels like."

"Can I come too?" Naomi said.

"I don't care," I replied. "Johnny?"

I looked over at Johnny, absorbed in the car with Jimmy. They looked up when they felt us watching.

"Hmm? Here, you guys can go without me," Johnny said, handing me his card. "I think you two would have more fun anyway. Jimmy needs my expertise." He elbowed Jimmy in the ribs.

"You sure?" I said.

"Buy what you want, but don't max me out," Johnny said with a wink. "Get the rush delivery too so we can have it before Friday."

I leaned up and kissed him, then turned back to Naomi.

"Let's go," I said.

Naomi tossed her magazine in the back seat of Jimmy's car, and she jumped down from the top. We hadn't been shopping in forever, even if this was furniture instead of clothes.

I shoved Hollywood Undead into the cd player, something Johnny would never allow if he was driving. But he wasn't here, so I cranked "Undead" to max volume, and I rolled down the windows. This was going to be fun.

A pregnant lady and her friend going furniture shopping while blasting Hollywood Undead. Now that was a sight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woohoo! That's some fun shit right there! XD

More after this weekend probably.

Comment!