Until The End

Dead Bodies Everywhere

I looked at the papers, still unable to believe it was real. Johnny reached over and stroked my hair, and I smiled. I couldn't wait to tell the guys and Naomi. Well, especially Naomi because she wouldn't be a bitch about it- even though she was pregnant, too.

We pulled into our driveway and parked the car, but neither of us got out. He looked over at me, and I sighed.

"Go ahead and say it," I said.

"I'm not going to say it," Johnny replied. "Although, I really did tell you so."

I shook my head and said, "Yeah, you did. Just remember- things can still change."

"Things like that rarely change at this stage of the game," Johnny said. He leaned over and kissed my cheek.

I put the papers and photos in my hand and got out of the car. Johnny walked up with me with an arm around my shoulders. I looked up and smiled at him as he brought his lips down to meet mine.

It was then that Zacky leaned out of our house and shouted, "Gross. Get in here."

Johnny flipped him off and replied, "What the fuck are you doing in my house?"

"Sam's here," Zacky said. "Bri kicked us out."

"Oh, Johnny, he did tell us that he was making her a romantic evening when she came up," I reminded him.

Johnny nodded. "Suppose that means we'll be having you all for dinner then-"

"No need," Zacky interrupted. "Jimmy ordered a few pizzas and some cheese bread. Said he wanted to feed his- no shit, this is what he said- ickle baby Naomi and their witty bitty baby."

"Jimmy would say something like that," Johnny sighed.

Zacky nodded and stepped aside so we could get in the house. Naomi sat on the couch, and Jimmy lay next to her talking to her stomach. Zacky rolled his eyes and picked up his beer he'd set on the table. I smiled, though, because those two were so adorable. Naomi waved at me, and I sat down on the love seat with Johnny.

"Where's Gigantor?" asked Johnny.

"Out back with Cale and Peanut," Jimmy said.

As if on cue, Matt opened the back door and walked in. He nodded to us and shut the door.

"How'd your appointment go?" he asked.

I smiled and handed out the pictures. "See for yourself."

Matt studied the pictures for awhile before he said, "What am I supposed to be looking at?"

"Our baby," I replied.

Naomi took the pictures from Matt. She smiled and said, "Oh. My. God."

I grinned. "That's our little baby."

"Holy shit!" Naomi screamed, startling Jimmy into falling off the couch. "You're having a- That's a- Oh my god!"

"In three months, we'll be the proud parents of Emma Christine Seward," I said.

"Oh, Lissa!" Naomi said. "Don't make me cry!" She covered her mouth and said, "No, too late."

I stood up and hugged her. "I want you to be her godmother."

She put her arms around me, and I smiled.

"It looks like a little alien," Jimmy said, turning the picture sideways. He held it close to Zacky's face and said, "Teek mee too yore leederrr!"

Zacky backed away from the picture and looked at Naomi. "Wanna stop hugging and get your freakish huband off me?"

"No, not really," Naomi sighed. "I'll let you deal with this one."

We sat down on the couch and watched as Zacky attempted to wrestle Jimmy off him while pictures of my unborn child were waved around in his face. Johnny rolled his eyes and laughed.

It was at this point I wondered what Brian was doing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Random filler crap. BUT we found out the sex of the baby and there's a little drama coming if you didn't catch that. ;)

Comment? Pretty please? :D