Until The End

The Good Left Undone

Johnny attampted to hold me back as I swung my arms around at Jimmy, screaming obsceneties at him. He looked over at the dark-haired woman, and he shrugged. Johnny looked at the woman, and I took the opportunity to reach as far forward as I could and punch Jimmy in the arm. He turned to me, holding his arm.

"Ow!" he said. "What's your problem?"

"Jimmy, you've got a lot of explaining to do," I snapped. "Where the fuck is Naomi?"

The woman opened her mouth, but I held up my hand. Brian, Matt, and Zacky must have heard me screaming, and they came outside to see what the fuss was. I smacked Jimmy again as he smiled at the woman.

"Jimmy!" I shouted. "Focus! Where's your wife?"

"Lissa," said Johnny.

"Johnny stop," I said. "Where is Naomi? Don't tell me you left her in Mexico for this Mexican hooker you probably picked up on the street-"

"Hey!" said the woman. "Lissa! It's me!"

I glared at the woman. Brian had come up behind her and put his arm around her shoulders, and I glared at him as well.

"Lissa, I swear to god, it's me- Naomi," said the woman. She jumped up on top of the car and sat down. "In sixth grade, at a sleepover, you told me you wanted to write songs and sing with Avenged Sevenfold, but I told you you couldn't because you sounded like a goose on crack when you sing. And what did you do?"

I smiled slowly and said, "I made you eat a whole stick of butter."

"And I threw up. After that, I never called you a goose on crack again."

I screamed and jumped up to hug her. "Naomi! Oh my god! How was Mexico? And girl, what did you do to your hair?"

I tugged at a strand of her now almost black hair that had once been a beautiful blond. She smiled and hopped down from the car. Jimmy wrapped his arms around her, and I could see their love had not faded at all since they left.

"Mexico was great!" she said. "You wouldn't believe how amazing it is there! Except for those dirty cities we passed through- ew!" She leaned up and kissed Jimmy. "As for my hair, I decided it was time for a little change. Jimmy picked the color."

I stuck my tongue out at Jimmy and said, "So it's your fault her hair is ruined?" I laughed and added, "I'm just kidding, I love it!"

I hugged them both, and Naomi laughed.

"For a pregnant woman, you sure are strong," she said. "I missed you, Liss."

Brian patted the top of the car and said, "Nice wheels, Jimbo. Where'd you pick this baby up?"

"Oh! That reminds me!" Naomi exclaimed. She left Jimmy to go to the trunk of the car, and she pulled out an enormous sack. "Come on, Liss. Let's go inside."

She grabbed my hand and practically dragged me into the house. The guys all remained outside listening to Jimmy's car stories and tales from Mexico. Naomi flopped down on the couch and sighed.

"I sure have missed this place," she said. "Here."

She set the sack on the floor and began pulling things out. She tossed a couple shirts on the chair before handing me a little package. I looked at it, confused, but she ushered me to open it. I sighed, but I did as she asked, and I opened it. Inside was a little pair of baby shoes and a matching shirt. The shoes were black with white stripes, and the little black shirt read El Bebé Más Linda Que Todos Los Bebés. I had taken a few years of Spanish, but I didn't quite remember everything, so I looked at Naomi.

"It means, the most beautiful baby of them all," she said, grinning from ear to ear. "Because I know you and Johnny will have the most beautiful baby of them all."

I felt a tear forming and I wrapped my arms around her. She hugged me back, and I let out a small sob. She patted me on the back.

"I've missed you, Mimi," I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
See? Guessing spoils all the fun! XD just kidding! I love when you guys are right about what I'm writing!

Comment!