Until The End

Self Esteem

Sam smiled at me. She smoothed out her hair and sighed, "I'll be outta here soon. I'm sorry to bother you guys."

"It's fine," I said. "We don't mind."

"Hell of a storm, isn't it?" she said. "Hope it lets up soon."

I cringed and nodded. Johnny took my hand and kissed it. Sam smiled again, seeing us.

"You two married?" she asked.

"No, this is my fiancée, Johnny," I replied.

"Well, I wish you the best for each other," Sam said. "You guys look perfect for each other."

Brian put his arm around Sam and said, "They're the picture perfect couple, aren't they?"

"Brian..." warned Johnny.

"What?" Brian said. "I'm not doing anything wrong. Besides, you're younger than me. I should be watching you."

I rolled my eyes. "You're the manwhore."

Brian put his hand on his chest and said, "Me? Madame, you are clearly mistaken."

"Clearly," Sam said sarcastically. She looked at her dead phone and said, "Piece of shit."

I chuckled, "Happens at the worst of times, doesn't it?"

Sam nodded. I could see she felt a little nervous with Brian's arm around her, so I punched Brian in the chest. He took a step back, a bit surprised. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"You know, if you weren't pregnant and you weren't a woman, I'd hit you back," he said.

"Glad to know I'm safe," I snorted. "Can you go get some water for me?"

He narrowed his eyes and said, "Why don't you make him do it?" He nodded to Johnny.

"Because I asked you to do it," I replied.

He rolled his eyes and left. I smiled at Sam. She ran her hands through her long black hair.

"Sorry about him," Johnny said. "He just wants some action, and he tries hard to get it."

"It's fine," Sam said. "I've just never met a guy so confident. It's kinda...sexy."

I resisted laughing, and Johnny had to sit down. She looked between us.

"What?" she said.

"Nothing," I said. "I've just never heard anyone refer to him as sexy. At least not since I moved in here."

Sam nodded and said, "You guys are a band right?"

"Yeah," Johnny replied. "Avenged Sevenfold."

Sam shrugged.

"We do the song 'Bat Country'," he said.

"Oh! Okay, yeah!" Sam said. "I have heard you guys. Sorry, I don't really keep up on a lot of bands."

"No biggie," Johnny said. "You get used to having to tell people that."

I nodded, but Brian ran back in the room with water. He handed it to me, and I thanked him. He sat down next to Johnny, observing Sam and every move she made. Johnny smacked his arm.

"Dude, close your mouth," he said. "You're drooling."

Brian felt around his mouth, and Sam and I laughed. Thunder rumbled again, slower than the last few times. I looked out the window, hoping the rain was stopping, and it was. It slowed to a steady fall, now just raining instead of pouring. I watched a tow truck pull up to the house.

"I think your tow truck is here," I said to Sam.

"Alright, I suppose I'd better head out then," Sam replied. "Thank you guys again. So much! You have no idea."

"I'll walk you out," Brian suggested, standing up. "Wouldn't want you slipping on the way out."

I snorted and sat down next to Johnny as Brian led Sam out the front door. As the door shut, we exploded into a fit of laughter. Matt came in the room to see us on the couch. He looked questioningly at us, so I pointed to the window. He looked out.

"Is that- Brian?" he asked.

I nodded and said, "And Sam."

Matt shook his head. "I think he just gave her his number."

"Wow...and she took it?"

"Who wouldn't? He is Synyster Gates."

I nodded in agreement. He had a point. After all, I certainly hadn't said no. Johnny pulled me up onto his lap, and he kissed me. Ah, sweet distraction. He knew I'd been thinking about my nights with Brian. I knew it was making him uncomfortable, so I kissed him back.

It didn't matter how much sex I'd had with Brian in the past. I was made to love Johnny, and I always would. Proof of it was the growing bump on my stomach and the sparkling ring on my finger.
♠ ♠ ♠
Home! Now I can update more :D

Comment! I love comments!