All the Love That You Brought Us

But To Me You Were Perfect

George, Sarah and I were waiting backstage to 'meet' the band. The Mest concert had just ended and I could see all of my childhood friends come in from the stage. Nick nearly tackled me in a hug when he saw me. Then came Jeremiah, who shouted my name extremely loudly and picked me up when he hugged me. Then Matt and Tony came. I hugged my cousin first, then my brother. Did I happen to mention that Sarah was a huge Mest fan? No? Well she is. She sat there wide-eyed. I laughed when Matt tried to hit on her.
“Matt she has a boyfriend, and you're hitting on her in front of her brother.” I said from under Tony's arm.
“Sorry man” he mumbled, George just laughed it off and said it was fine. Sarah rolled her eyes and hit him. Then she turned to me and glared at me.
“Sarah, this is my brother Tony, my cousin Matt, Jeremiah and Nick, my two practical brothers. Guys this is one of your biggest fans in Cali. And This is my boyfriend George” I said smiling at him. That's right boyfriend. Tony shook his hand and asked to speak to him in private. I knew he was giving George the 'you hurt my sister I kill you' talk.
“So when'd you get together?” Jeremiah asked me smiling that famous Jeremiah smile.
“Couple of weeks ago. He's in a band that I work with a lot so it's not like I don't know him too well.” I said laughing. Tony and George returned.
“What band?” Nick asked.
“Hollywood Undead” Sarah and I replied at once. George chuckled and shook his head.
“We will figure out how you two do that someday” he said still shaking his head. Sarah and I looked at each other and laughed.
“If you say so Johnny” Sarah said as she pinched his cheeks.
“Mr. 3 Tears you won't figure out shit, I mean come on the smartest one out of your band gets picked on so much” I said dragging out the o in so. I was referring to Matty and he knew it.
“Not my fault, take that up with Jordan.” The three of us laughed at that, momentarily forgetting that my brother and his band was here.
“Didn't I say never date someone in a band?” Nick asked. I nodded and smiled at him.
“And didn't I say I wasn't going to listen to you?” I shot back. Tony and Matt laughed.
A few hours later Tony and the guys had to get back to their bus. I hugged them all and wished them all luck on their touring. Sarah, George, and I started making our way to George's Cadillac. Presents were thrown into the trunk seeing as Nick refused to let me open them a day early.

I woke up the next day I woke up and smiled when George walked through my bed room door with breakfast. After I ate, I showered and got dressed before walking into the living room. There I saw the six people I expected: Matty, Aron, Dylan, Sarah, Jorel, and Jordan. Then I noticed the four people who should've been in another state: Matt, Tony, Nick and Jeremiah. George had put all of the presents on the kitchen table. I spent the entire day with my boyfriend, brother, cousin and all of my close friends. My life couldn't get any more perfect.
“Korri, I love you” George said after everyone had left and it was just the two of us. I smiled.
“I love you too George.” Our kiss was sweet, and soft. Much like the first one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Part 2. The End.
I got three subscribers to this. I was happy when I saw that.