Status: updating when I can XD

Diamonds Pale Like Vampire Skin

.Chapter 15.

I woke up and took a shower. I felt strangely detached from the world. I put on Zeke's BEAST t-shirt and just got ready as usual. I grabbed my duffel bag and backpack from my bed and then went downstairs and out on the porch.

The bus pulled up precisely at eight. I looked back the house one last time as I climbed up the bus steps to see if my mom was there. I sighed and looked around, there were only three other kids on the bus. They gave me strange looks, but averted their gaze when I stared them down. I choose a seat in the back.

My mom really didn't say goodbye. I should have expected it, but it still hurt.

Oh well

I kicked the duffel bag under the seat and put the backpack next to me so no one could sit by me. Yeah, I was feeling really antisocial.

As the bus rumbled down roads, I pulled out a book and read.

After five minutes of trying to concentrate on the book, I gave up. I shoved it back into my bag and looked out the window. I watched the dripping rain as the bus went over a huge pothole and almost sent me sprawling out of my seat.

The bus stopped every once in a while to pick up an lone kid or two until the bus was full except my seat. I listened to the murmurs of idiot conversation and the hum of the bus. I felt the bus vibrate beneath me as it's wheels rolled over slick wet roads.

The world beyond the window was foggy and misty. Gray-white rain fell from a gray sky and gray-green trees marked the horizon.

It was all a big happy gray world out there. Note the sarcasm. It was pretty, in a depressing way. The bus clunked along a lonely, cracked road.

The melting snow on the ground gradually grew thicker and thicker until it must have been three feet deep. The world became more white than gray, it didn't feel like a big difference though.

I saw five buildings in the distance. There were four in a square and a very tall one in the center, and they all seemed to be connected by large corridors. It was a gray stone castle, that's what it looked like.

I saw a small murky blue frozen over lake near the woods that must have been a hundred yards from the castle. The clouds above parted the slightest bit releasing a white light that made everything seem so pale. I looked down at my skin that was almost as white as Zeke.

The castle kept getting larger. I held the viamond shard in my hand. It was still the same low temperature that Zeke was.

I miss you Zeke

A couple of heads turned around and gave me weird looks. I wasn't so sure that I was going to like this boarding school that much more than home anymore
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update! Okay so this chapter is dedicated to

Sami Sadistic

KineticEsthetic

and

IatetheLASTcookieXD

for commenting :) I'll have another update soon. I love writing this story :)