Status: updating when I can XD

Diamonds Pale Like Vampire Skin

.Chapter 21.

On Sunday, nobody really did anything. We slummed around the dorm and mucked around. The only slightly eventful thing that happened was that Sheila suddenly decided that she didn't like Zack. It was just one of those days you don't remember much about.

I do remember starting classes though, and Zeke having to explain to every teacher that I was a mute. That was weird, especially when Ms.Vane refused to believe us. One of my roommates was always in my class.

Math was definitely the worst. Ms.Vane wouldn't believe that I wouldn't talk. She would call on me the entire period no matter what and try to get me to answer her.

English and Reading with Mr.Roach wasn't very good either. It was true, the only thing that surpassed his love of himself was his fascination with werewolves. Mr.Roach was also not that fun to look at. He was short and stubby like Mr.Chudley, and there was already a growing bald patch in his incredibly thin hair.

Science was slightly fun. It was some Biology, but it was mostly mixing chemicals into potions. Zack was my lab partner and neither of us were very good. Scratch that. We sucked. When we tried making a cold potion that was supposed to turn blue, it turned orange and congealed before exploding all over the classroom. Mrs.Groven was pretty nice about it though.

History was actually interesting for the first time in my life. It wasn't the 'normal' history, it was about the whole world of magical creatures that I had never known about before Zeke. We learned about dragons going extinct in the middle ages, and next week we were going to learn about the Soulfaite war between werewolves and leers.

Lunch was just lunch. I spent my free period in the library trying to find out more about what I was.

All I knew now was

-Small changes occur quite often and most times changers won't even realize them.
-Big changes, such as changing someone else's species, required a blood sacrifice and in most the three precious times it had occurred the changer either died or was transformed into a human.
-There have only been 23 known changers in history.

Gym was gym.. it sucked.

xxx

It felt good collapsing on my bed after the school day. Rian started to return to his 'human' state, and Zack had gotten a new werewolf girlfriend named Taylor. Zeke was just Zeke.

We spent the afternoon talking while working on our homework mounds.

That's how the whole week went. It was all such a routine, like my life back home before Zeke came along, but it wasn't a dragging routine and I kind of liked it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I hope you liked it okay. I thought it kinda suck :P sorry if you did too. The dedications to my awesome commenters, especially:

Katerina Phillips

punkrockerballerina

Sami Sadistic

and

rose.pricked.lovers

Tell me what you think of the story :) love you guys