Status: updating when I can XD

Diamonds Pale Like Vampire Skin

.Chapter 23.

When I woke up in the morning, Zeke wasn't by me. I rubbed my eyes, wondering where he was.

Zack was asleep, and Rian wasn't here either. I remembered seeing the picture of Zeke and Genesis. A pang of jealousy hit my stomach.

Trying to get the thoughts out of my mind, I grabbed my notebooks and regular books from under my bed to take some new notes

Vampires
-blood is 75% their victims blood and 25% of the original blood from when they were changed.
-produced viamonds from their hardened venom.
-viamonds have a unique property that holds part of the soul, while sometimes very useful, viamonds can prove dangerous in the wrong hands.
-must eat normal food along with blood and water.
-have a lower body temperature from having less blood.
-can hold their breath for an hour.
-are able to reach a super fast speed while running.
-allergic to garlic, garlic juice is lethal from the concentrated acids.
-age at a third of the rate humans age at.


I eventually got bored and shoved my stuff back under my bed. As I rolled over, Zack woke up.

Hey.

"Mornin' Alex" Zack yawned cheerfully.

Yeah morning Zack. Where are Zeke and Rian?

"Well Zeke's probably hunting, and Rian's probably feeling frisky in the woods getting in touch with his wild side." Zack answered distantly.

What's wrong?

"Huh? Oh nothing just thinking.." Zack trailed off/

About what?

"Nothing, it's just funny how Zeke is around you", Zack observed, "I think he likes you."

No.. he doesn't.

I tried holding back my feelings, I couldn't like Zeke, and it was definitely impossible that he liked me.

"Yeah he does, I've never seen him melt for anyone else before" Zack reasoned.

Melt?

I raised my eyebrows, Zeke did not melt around me.

"Ya know how he gets all goofy when you're around."

No he doesn't

"Yes he does!" Zack shouted stressing his point.

"Hey!" Zeke strolled in all happy and cheerful.

"Hi" Zack smiled while I waved.

"So, yes he does what?"Zeke asked. I blushed. I really hoped he didn't hear all that.

"Yes, you are stubborn." Zack snidely retorted.

"Haha" Zeke mocked him.

What time is it?

"Around eleven, did you get breakfast?" Zeke answered.

No.

"Good me neither, we can go down together." Zeke said.

Okay cool. Where were you then?

"The Dean wanted to talk to me." Zeke swiftly replied.

Oh.

"Zeke got in trouble!" Zack pointed his finger and laughed at Zeke like a six year old.

"You can come too Zack, if you're that desperate for attention."

"Goodie! I thought you'd never ask." Zack clapped. I think he has split personalities.

We walked down the dusty corridors in silence, our three silhouettes danced in the sunlight. It was funny, the castle reminded me of a church all of a sudden. Maybe it was just because it was a Sunday.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, I'm so sorry it's been a while since updates, internet's still out :P. There's only a couple of chapters left :(. Any ways this is dedicated to:

what.the.fudge?

Sami Sadistic

punkrockerballerina

Katerina Phillips

JessicaMargaret

Vampcraze

and

Beyond_Beautiful

Thanks so much love you guys. Comment?