Status: Welcome to the world where the unexplainable, and the unbelievable meet. Comment, please!

Russian Roulette

Cops

Turning to Jimmy, I smirked. "Punch it." He quickly nailed the gas, making Zacky fly backward.

"Watch this," Jimmy laughed, slamming on the brake.

"Ah...!!" He fell on everyone's feet.

"Get the FUCK off my shoes!!" Matt kicked him, laughing.

"Don’t kick me! that's not my fault!" He whined, trying to get up.

"Drive the car, Jimmy!!" Ashley shouted, action-movie style.

"Why?!" he asked, starting to go again.

"Uhm...there's a cop following us..." Matt giggled. yes, giggled, waving out the back window.

Great. Just great. "Are his lights on...?" I slapped a hand over my face.

"...They are now!" he laughed. "Go faster!"

"Don't go faster!!!" I exclaimed to Jimmy, my eyes wide.

"...Peer pressure!" he whined, pretending to freak out.

"Jimmy, pull this truck over!"

"I don't want to! I hate cops!"

Johnny reached forward and tapped him on the shoulder. "You're the one who always says not to run from cops, Man."

"Jimmy...please..." I looked back, then over at him fearfully.

He frowned a little before pulling my truck over. I quickly fished for my registration, sighing.
"I honestly don’t believe this right now..." I found it, going for my license. The cop knocked on Jimmy's window.

"Z. Stay on the floor and don't move," Matt hissed to him.

Jimmy rolled down his window, "...Is there a problem officer?"

"I'm just coming to make sure you're okay.. it sort of looked to me like you were fooling around, but I want to be sure that nothing is wrong." He was trying to peer into the back seat.

"The truck stalled...my friend got out to see if it was okay, but I managed to get it working again," He said smoothly, handing his license and my registration to him. The cop raised an eyebrow. "I'm her boyfriend," He added. I felt my face heat up, and I looked away shyly.

"I need to run this through the scanner. How many people are in your vehicle?" The cop tried to look around Jimmy.

"Five," He nodded to prove his point.

"...There's six of you in there..."

"He has dyslexia..." I sighed sadly.

"Oh....Right. I'll be right back," he shook his head as he walked away.

"...Can I get up now?" Zacky muttered miserably.

"No! shut up!" Matt hissed.

"This hurts..." He whined, laying still.

"Dude really?! Shut up!"

The cop came back after another minute, a frown on his face. "...I'll let you off with a warning," He mumbled, "Because of who you are."

"Oh, why thank you!" Jimmy smiled cheerily.

"Just... don’t mess around behind the wheel. It's dangerous," He murmured, embarrassed to be saying something like that to Jimmy.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha special treatment.

i could go for a special treatment of comments right now lol