Status: Welcome to the world where the unexplainable, and the unbelievable meet. Comment, please!

Russian Roulette

The Plane Awaits!

"And you don't see me jumping out of a perfectly good one!" Johnny got out and helped Ash out with ease.

"Hey! Don’t bring that up!" Jimmy glared at Johnny, growling a little.

"He's a tiger..." I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'm a tiger when I want love..." He picked me up, chuckling, "I'm a snake when we disagree..."

"Jethro Tull!!" Ashley grinned at him.

"She knows what I'm talking about," He smiled at her, but he kept his eyes on mine. "Are you afraid of flying...?"

"I-I dunno... I've only been on a plane once..."

"Well don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you," He promised, "Come on, guys! We have to get the fuck out of here!"

"Wait!" My eyes widened a little, "What will happen to my truck?"

"I'll call a tow company and have them bring it back to your house!" he smiled, pulling at my hand for me to follow him. "Zacky, get my darling's travel items?"

"...YOU get her bags!" He wasn't impressed.

"No, YOU get them! I'm carrying her!"

"Hurry up before the fucking plane leaves without us...again." Matt was quick to get out of the truck.

"Well, once again it will be Zacky's fault!"

"I'll get her shit, come on guys... don’t do this now. Zacky if you're not going to help, get the booze," Matt sighed. Leave it to Matt to take control of the situation, right?

"Yes Dad," He whined.

Jimmy shook his head before carrying me into the airport. "We're like a family..." He said, chuckling, "Matt's our Dad, and the rest of us are his kids."

"Oh yes, you're all my kids," Matt laughed. "My wonderful little angels!"

"Hey! I am Christ!" Johnny said proudly, grinning.

"No you're just an idiot," Brian laughed, pushing him.

"Don't push me! You're going to make me hurt my woman!" He warned, pushing him back.

"I would never hurt her! She's too sexy to be hurt. She's the main angel here," He smirked at Ash. I kissed Jimmy's cheek, giggling.

"They bicker like old couples..."

He nodded, smiling at me. "I think they actually try to sometimes...ha ha, she's as red as a tomato!"

"Shut up...!!" Ashley whined.

"No! You're funny as a tomato!" he chuckled, bringing us to a door. A guard looked at him and nodded before opening it. It was loud, making me jump a little. Their small plane waited for us.
♠ ♠ ♠
here you go patient ones. :D