Status: Welcome to the world where the unexplainable, and the unbelievable meet. Comment, please!

Russian Roulette

We're Here

+
"Jill...Jill...wake up, Baby..." I opened my eyes slowly, feeling the absence of my warm, breathing pillow. Jimmy was leaning over me, stroking my hair gently. "Good morning..." He chuckled.

"Morning..." I yawned, though smiled at him. "Are we here...?"

"Yeah...we're at the house."

The...house? What ever happened to another airport? "Huh...?"

"Long story...but you'll see when we get out," He smiled.

"Okay..." I Stretched as I stood, looking around. we were still on the plane...?

"I didn't want to carry you off without your permission. But now that you're awake." He scooped me up in his arms. I quickly wrapped my own arms around his neck, noticing that the plane was devoid of people aside from us.

"Wait..." I said as he took a step towards the door.

"Yes darling?" He asked, stopping. I looked into his eyes, biting my lip for a moment. He watched me worriedly, but as he opened his mouth to say something, I kissed him gently. A smile slowly curled across his lips as he kissed me back. I was carefully set down on my feet, but he never once broke the kiss. His hands went around my waist, and he pulled me closer as he deepened the kiss. A gentle nip went to my bottom lip, but after he returned to just kissing me. As if he was hesitant to ask for permission...
I pulled away shyly, resting my head on his shoulder. He kissed the top of my head.

"Sorry..." He mumbled into my hair, "I'm not trying to rush things..."

"I kissed you first..." I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Ah, but I deepened it." He kissed me quickly before smiling innocently. "Shall we head inside?"

"Okay," I smiled as he scooped me up again. "Will you be able to stay in the house with me?"

"Only for a little while... you need to get to know your room mates," He said sheepishly as he stepped off the plane.

"...How many room mates...?"

"Well... for each of us, we chose one guy and one lady... so that makes ten."

"...A guy for each of you?"

"It's not as gay as it sounds," He chuckled.

"...Does that mean I have to share you...?" I bit my lip unsurely.

"Well... with a guy, yes."

"...You're right, that really does sound gay," I attempted a smile.

"But it's not gay...! I'm not gay. We just have to make it a show, you know baby girl?"

I nodded, at least trying to understand for his sake. "...We're all sharing a room?"

"It goes like this: The guy I picked rooms with the girl I picked. The guy Matt picked rooms with the girl he picked.... I'm known for unexpected visits," He chuckled as he changed the subject.

"...I hope so. What if he's like a rapist or something?!" I chuckled as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you to:
trumpetgrl235
mymonkeysaidso
sullivan_4_life
and of course, my wonderful kalisweetblood
for my wonderful comments:D